JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ExcessiveHoarding.jpg

I'll resist quoting the phrase from "Hair". After all, this is a family friendly site. :D

Can't say as though I have any clue what your talking about...:huh:

As for the paranoia, more speaking to the crazy with his back against a wall and a stack of empty pizza boxes next to him. Wondering where the chamber pot is...

The safe full of EBR's just looks like someone with too much time and money...;)

Nope. Hoarding is when you have 60+ short guns, 40+ long guns and 10,000 rounds for them, as well as 10,000 rounds of 8x56R Hungarian that you *don't* have a rifle to shoot them.

elsie

"10,000 rounds of 8x56R Hungarian that you *don't* have a rifle to shoot them" Can you say barter? $$$

I see no signs of hoarding in any post so far. 60+ short guns, 40+ long guns and 10,000 rounds, that's hoarding, at least according to my wife.

Is that 10,000 rds TOTAL For that many toys? I have that many just in .22 mag maybe more.
I have similar amount of firearms but many calibers to feed 10,000 rds just isnt enough. If it is ammo or firearms it isnt hoarding its collecting.........;)

If its stinky foo foo candles, baskets or rubber stamping crap its hoarding.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top