JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My daily carry.

image.jpg

Go to auto zone and buy the little cans spray paint in various colors and put them in you go bag .

And then your covered, as you travel and go threw the season's.

LMAO

Actually, I keep a few cans of flat black, high temp, BBQ paint around to cover the stainless barrel on my M-1A. Of course I can also paint my old Trager too!

I actually like the FDE and OD AR's, but all mine are black so I guess I don't like them all that much! The only homage I pay to AR individuality is OD pistol grips on mine! No problem with others doing it though!

Remember back before black guns were black?

I like my HK-91. Even though it's blue compared to my old Belgian FAL.
And the almost charcoal grey finish of the old Colt AR-15's is my favorite look. My DR-200's are grey the old way.:D

Last Edited:
I bought a can of DuraCoat in WWII OD, for my Rossi M-92, IN 357... The wood will be Current issue OD, just to make it mine.

It was not bought for SASS, or its a Western Thaaaaaang... I like lever actions as a southpaw. the Rossi had a Lock on the bolt, which strangely enough ~Disappeared~ And it has a Peep sight there now!!!!

It seems like, ever since we went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan, there has been a huge rise in popularity of guns and accessories in FDE (flat dark earth) or tan. Anybody else notice this? Personally, I think the color is ugly. I understand it blends in more in the desert, great, if you're in the desert, fighting. Everybody has a right to what they like, and I'm not saying you shouldn't paint your guns tan, but I would like to know why so many do? If we were fighting in the woods somewhere, would OD be the big thing?

Just wondering...
I shoot a lot in the Dalles or other sunny places. Blacks guns get super hot and burn you. My fde ones stay cooler.

I had one in the color before it was "cool". Back when you couldn't find the color anywhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top