JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling whole package for $975obo. Will come with threaded AA 22lr kit and all mags shown. G26 has XS trijicon night sights. Excellent overall condition. AA threading was I believe done by Tornado Tech
Glock and mags- 600
AA kit and mags 450

Is this an FDE paint job?
How many rounds through gun?
How many rounds through 22lr kit?
Are you the original owner and do you have all the box, paperwork..etc?

Is this an FDE paint job?
How many rounds through gun?
How many rounds through 22lr kit?
Are you the original owner and do you have all the box, paperwork..etc?

Factory FDE , unsure on round count but very minimal wear. Have AA box, I'll have to do some digging for the glock box. I've found the glock to be a better defensive tool then it's box however :)

So do you mean OD? OD was the color glock produced the gen3's in years ago. FDE is the color that Lipseys a online firearms dealer had glock make as a special order in the last year. The reason I ask is because lipseys hasn't made the g26 in fde yet, I was wondering if I missed it.

Just wanted to clarify.

Thanks

Lipseys did (take your word on it, I only knew a distributor was doing a run) do a special run of FDE for glock because..... GLOCK STOPPED MAKING THEM IN FDE.

So again this is a factory FDE Glock 26. it doesn't poop rainbows and it doesn't fly, but it will come with everything pictured.

So do you mean OD? OD was the color glock produced the gen3's in years ago. FDE is the color that Lipseys a online firearms dealer had glock make as a special order in the last year. The reason I ask is because lipseys hasn't made the g26 in fde yet, I was wondering if I missed it.

Just wanted to clarify.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.