JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks, I've had many Milspec triggers and always put my honing skills on them to give a clean break with less creep.
Well last month I purchased a PSA Lower build kit ($99) that came with Magpul furniture a buffer, tube and spring with a FCG. I examined the trigger and I was basically appalled at the quality or there for a lack of...
Today I received an arrow precision FCG in a trade and the trigger edges had clean sharp edges on all of the contact points. The PSA trigger has what looks to be an 45* angle grind where other FCG's are sharp...:eek::eek::eek:

I might not be able to send it back since it's been a month past.

I'll let the pics do the talking, PSA is on the left and aero Percision on the right.

B9225AA8-1A9F-4919-A1DE-C4F7F7E472DD.jpeg
24903E5C-8EBA-4099-9CF9-DEF83E391F5B.jpeg
28EB9F60-3940-437D-8FC8-02C2C5322EB5.jpeg F7C3DF4C-1E1E-4384-BAA8-FD3195011F87.jpeg

Wow that is not good. For my combat FCG I almost always go the the BCM PNT Trigger. I did built one lower with Spike's Tactical FCG and included all of the lower parts except the stock, buffer tube, and buffer. I got lower parts on sale from Primary Arms so I am not complaining at all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top