JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No correlation does not mean causation, but it becomes very hard to make the case that selling more things like high cap clips and "assault" rifles will lead to "BLOOD IN THE STREETS" or similar related hysteria.

As nice as it is to see more firearms sold, correlation does not mean causation. There are probably a significant number of factors involved.

elsie

The MSM has preached for years that correlation means causation; guns are bad... get guns, stop crime...

I say that this is empirical evidence that lots more guns don't cause an increase in crime.

I agree that this alone doesn't prove that an increase in guns causes a decrease in crime.

If selling more guns causes more crime, then selling more cars causes more drunk driving. As long as our criminal justice system is going to treat criminals as victims instead of criminals, crime will continue, guns or no guns. Time to lock them up no matter how crowded it gets.

If selling more guns causes more crime, then selling more cars causes more drunk driving.

Nothing infuriates me more than you "gun people" talking with common sense. Why can't you just realize that if all the guns were taken away that there would be no more crime?? I mean, if the criminals can't get access to guns legally then they won't be able to get gones period.

Nothing infuriates me more than you "gun people" talking with common sense. Why can't you just realize that if all the guns were taken away that there would be no more crime?? I mean, if the criminals can't get access to guns legally then they won't be able to get gones period.

Yeah! And if we would just give up our guns, the government would give up theirs too!

I am having a gun turn in event at my house tonight. Every person that brings me an evil firearm will get a $50 gift card and a cookie!

Yeah! And if we would just give up our guns, the government would give up theirs too!

I am having a gun turn in event at my house tonight. Every person that brings me an evil firearm will get a $50 gift card and a cookie!

You had me at cookie, keep your gift card. I'll be there in an hour.:s0140:

Then this could be one of the few things that obama got right in 2009. Even though not his intention, he caused millions of people to buy guns and ammo. :confused: :D

Then this could be one of the few things that obama got right in 2009. Even though not his intention, he caused millions of people to buy guns and ammo. :confused: :D

I would LOVE to know how he feels about that little "unintended consequence" of his hope and chains election?? :s0114: :s0114: :s0114:

Do you realize,or rather have you put any deep thought to the fact that, our anti gun president created the greatest surge in gun and ammo sales in recent times,that coincidentally coincides with the largest drop in murders in about 50 years.Although it proves nothing, it lends itself to a new train of thought.
Did Obama accidentally become an unwilling ally to our cause?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top