JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's strange?

The Press keeps telling us that the guns were all purchased legally.
That anyone can legally get these guns and use them to murder people. Just like the terrorist's did.
And this threat needs to be addressed!

They always leave out the part about them being altered illegally! :rolleyes:
And that gun laws are just words on paper to criminals. But there binding to the rest of us.

shameless_s2e6_grammygun-jpg.266889.jpg

BUT IT WAS MY GOOD CHINA !!! :p

This was probably a straw purchase and the buyer knew it at the time. Now he is going to claim some sort of insanity defense. I say we take him out into the desert and pour honey all over him and then tie him down over an ant hill.

Or a perfectly legal purchase with a subsequent illegal sale or transfer. If somebody manages to steal one of my legally purchased weapons, or I loan my brother a handgun for range practice and he happens to rob a liquor store that doesn't make it a straw purchase. Have to wait for the next reel in the movie.

Or a perfectly legal purchase with a subsequent illegal sale or transfer. If somebody manages to steal one of my legally purchased weapons, or I loan my brother a handgun for range practice and he happens to rob a liquor store that doesn't make it a straw purchase. Have to wait for the next reel in the movie.
From what I have been reading, they are not related to each other, so that makes the purchaser complicit in mass murder.

From what I have been reading, they are not related to each other, so that makes the purchaser complicit in mass murder.

Wouldn't really matter if they were related, if the buyer had knowledge of intent. In any case if the guns were not stolen from this man, there was an illegal transfer somewhere, but technically may not have been any "straw purchase". Would depend on how many he bought and how long he had possession before transferring them to the shooters. I suppose it doesn't matter, I'm just curious to hear more about how the long guns ended up where they did. He could be charged for a separate weapons crime, as an accomplice to murders, or with conspiracy to commit charges I should think.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top