JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. The FBI has not said what it was looking for in a raid early Saturday at the home next door to where San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook's family used to live in Riverside, California.

Neighbors said authorities with guns drawn broke windows and used a cutting torch to get into the garage. A neighbor said an old friend of Farook's lives in the house.

A law enforcement official said that more than three years ago, that person bought
two high-powered rifles later used in the shooting.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-10.03.55-PM.jpg
But authorities haven't been able to talk to him because he checked himself into a mental hospital after the attack.:confused::rolleyes:o_O The official was not allowed to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The FBI has said the man is not a suspect in shootings, though they want to question him.

That's a good way to get away from the law.
Just voluntarily commit yourself into a mental ward and let the Hippa Laws take it from there.

Just voluntarily commit yourself into a mental ward and let the Hippa Laws take it from there.
How is that going to work if the Dems get their way with mental health issues, without adjudication, being a reason for making you a prohibited person? I thought "secret lists" was to be the key to their no fly and terrorist watch lists? Damned Republicans voting for that pesky constitution again!

rofl - that pretty much proves he's an immigrant. Not familiar with our 'mental facilities'. :p
300px-Nurse_Ratched.jpg

Wow, as an older kid when I saw that movie I thought she was scary and a bit old and ugly.
As a guy with one foot into old age I'm thinking she's kinda hot!
upload_2015-12-5_20-54-30.png

He knows something, get Nurse Ratched to water board his a$$.

I'm sure she could come up with something worse (or better?) than waterboarding.....

And at least he isn't married to her.

(not that I'm being misogynistic: just sayin')

I love women, but I also fear them. The same way I fear a beautiful stainless steel 1911...

...Loaded, cocked and pointed at my head.....

They need larger red dot sights on those AR...geesh :eek::rolleyes:o_O

...and those tacticool forward grip/bipod things...lol

They need larger red dot sights on those AR...geesh :eek::rolleyes:o_O

...and those tacticool forward grip/bipod things...lol
Those are too tacticool and cumbersome for the evil deed they committed. IMO a pump shotgun and some extended mag handguns would have been as deadly if not deadlier. Or of course a carefully placed homemade bomb or two would have done the trick as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top