JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

About time!!!

Of course Oblammer will order the DOJ to go after him.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

.... BUT the Ferguson PD is still under investigation for a disporportionate amount of traffic stops, citations, and arrests of black folk.... oh wait, Ferguson is a majority of black folk.... Math is hard. o_O

Last Edited:
They have little recourse but to clear him. He did nothing wrong and the evidence, the Grand Jury and every video already cleared him. They would truly show themselves for the fools they are had they done anything else.
:D

As some of the radio personalities have pointed out, that outcome was a given. The investigative process is all about the day to day running of the Ferguson PD, and the JD will be making strong recommendations concerning training, policies, and local laws. Make no mistake about it. Take a look at police agencies like Portland & Seattle. Every time there is an incident in these cities, you can just listen to the five o'clock news. "Federal officials are investigating (insert whatever incident here)".... The Justice Department is on the spot before the locals can even blink. That is how the Feds are inserting their ever growing influence on local lives and laws, superseding local self governance.

As I understand the stories I've heard recently, the ball still lands in Holder's court. The FBI may say they have no evidence to bring charges, but Holder's already shown he isn't necessarily interested in the truth. He's got a chance to do something big before he leaves, I still wouldn't be surprised if he tries to bring charges anyway.

I do wonder though, if no charges are ultimately brought, and he's cleared, will the Feds pursue charges against all the rioters, looters and inciters that tore Ferguson apart based on the reports of lying witnesses?

As I understand the stories I've heard recently, the ball still lands in Holder's court. The FBI may say they have no evidence to bring charges, but Holder's already shown he isn't necessarily interested in the truth. He's got a chance to do something big before he leaves, I still wouldn't be surprised if he tries to bring charges anyway.

I do wonder though, if no charges are ultimately brought, and he's cleared, will the Feds pursue charges against all the rioters, looters and inciters that tore Ferguson apart based on the reports of lying witnesses?

Officer Wilson has been cleared of any wrongdoing as far as a Federal Civil Rights case goes. He is also cleared of any criminal negligence. That does not mean he won't be sued in civil court by Browns family for monetary damages. The Ferguson PD and the City may also be sued for damages by Browns family.

You can bet the Feds will not pursue any charges against rioters and looters. That will be left to the city of Ferguson. Understandably, they likely will not. Holder accomplished what he set out to do, and that is to put a Federal leash on another local law enforcement agency.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top