JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No access to the link this sec but it looks like FBI is going to investigate the shooting of that 13 year old boy with the toy AK. Carrying it may have been a dumba$$ kid move but I think the deputies are going to be in hot water cause it went down so fast from the call to the shooting.
I think an investigation is in order but not sure it will be fair with Holder still in charge of Doj.
Brutus out

Its a feel good bs move. They never do anything. Besides look at who the FBI is run by.
Self explanatory.
I will say that "toy" looked real enough, I would have a tough time holding back if someone pointed it at me, but did he point it at them is a better question.

It said he was Turning around pointing the gun.... He may have been turning to face them and saying "hey, it is a toy. Yelling drop the gun 2x and then the older deputy opened up. Yes, it may just be a beauty contest for the locals but at least it is being investigated. Strong contrast where people shoot people and then are disarmed.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top