JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Problem is they infiltrate, get in trusted positions, then steer individuals & groups into committing crimes so they can arrest them.

Seems strange that they seem to ignore actual terror groups while focusing on those they deem troublesome for political reasons. Hence, no action on AntiFa or Islamic terrorists, but half of the Proud Boy leadership were Feds. Only lip service to real terror like the kid they groomed and coerced into setting off a nonexistent bomb in Pioneer Courthouse Square a few years back.

Problem is they infiltrate, get in trusted positions, then steer individuals & groups into committing crimes so they can arrest them.

Seems strange that they seem to ignore actual terror groups while focusing on those they deem troublesome for political reasons. Hence, no action on AntiFa or Islamic terrorists, but half of the Proud Boy leadership were Feds. Only lip service to real terror like the kid they groomed and coerced into setting off a nonexistent bomb in Pioneer Courthouse Square a few years back.
Yeah, and from what I understand, Entrapment is about the only thing where you have to PROVE your innocence in order to Win.

60d4f7b64c501.image.jpg

The alphabet steals gold too.

If someone allows others to "steer" them towards plots like kidnapping a Gov or such they deserve what they get. Kooks will be kooks. If some moron lets someone talk them into something like this they just proved how damn stupid they were. I knew a guy real well who fell for this crap decades ago. The gold and silver, sovereign citizen stuff. The guy went way off the deep end and there was no talking him back down so I just stepped away from him. He of course got in trouble with ATF then fled the country. They of course found him and gave him a bed and breakfast for a while.

They go for the low hanging fruit. Not to mention they go for people who do not vote the proper way. They leave the "useful idiots" alone as they of course are useful idiots.

Pardon my ignorance. What is this a picture of?
I "think" there was some scuttlebutt about some hidden gold that the Feds were supposed to have swooped in to take? There was some stuff going around about it a while back and I paid very little attention to it. Given the title I have to guess this was some pic someone put up showing them digging it up or such? Sure if you google it a large rabbit hole will open up about it. :D

Bottom Line.

When Unsure.

It's the Fed.

;)
Bottom line when someone wants you to be part of some far out, whacked out, lets fight the gov plot you can laugh and walk away, or prove how dumb you are by going along with it. If its the Feds you land in a bed and breakfast. If its not a set up you will land in a bed and breakfast. So either way I guess if what you want is a bed and breakfast you win either way. :s0092:

Ruby Ridge. Waco. Infiltrating the biker gangs. The plot to kidnap Whitmer. January 6th.

The list goes on.

These people go undercover, innocent people die. Or go to prison after being entrapped for crimes they had no intention of committing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top