JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly, there is no such thing anymore. There is pro and anti, and the latter refuses to listen to facts OR reason. Emotions and media dictate their decisions. Discussion? Forget it.
Respectfully disagree. For those who are posting online, left or right, I agree. But the rest of the "normal" world where firearms / gun control are way down their list of priorities, they are often open to discussion. I have pointed out those little things called facts, backed with statistics, to folks who spoke of "common sense" GC but were open to hearing the other side.

Completely agree with you that some people are too far to one side to listen. But hey, I even had a worker in a Bernie booth agree with several of my points!

I had a pastor who when someone challenged him (which he welcomed) he would ask them if they were willing to admit that their opinion could be wrong. If they said yes, he was happy to engage with them. If not, he politely declined.

Every time I see the evening propaganda show (laughingly called "news") and see the vehicle death numbers (some highways have signs that say "X number of people killed on [state] highways this week/month/year", so numbers are not hard to get) I say "WHY ISN'T SOMEONE STOPPING THIS CARNAGE?!" Write the papers (no "news" in them so refuse to call them "news papers", and I worked for two of the local rags for years back in the 1960s-70s) a letter demanding the stop to all these people being killed on the roads/highways! Demand the lib-tard politicos get off of "gun control" (disarming the law abiding citizen) and actually do something about the massive death toll every day/week/month/year! The battle cry is "BAN CARS, NOT GUNS! Save a life!"

When you see some story about a drunk driver killing someone, demand that sober drivers be banned and only drunk drivers be allowed to drive, which is exactly what gun control lib-tards wants to do, only with guns. When they say something stupid about their "right to own/drive a car" ask where that is in the Constitution (most actually do NOT know they don't have a "right" to a car! OK, yes I do you you have a "right to travel by common conveyance", no where does it state "ato/car"!) and try to get them to think. Thinking is far more horrible to the lib-tard masses than anything thing else you can do to them, and watching a lib-tard try to think is always good for a laugh!

Statistics show that 100 percent of people shot to death were shot by guns.
In related news: Water is wet in its liquid form.
Film at 11

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top