JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All they'd get from mine is a picture of the inside of my pocket, just like I do when I bump the phone wrong!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

This would be a great thing to post permanently to your web cam

troll+wishnik.jpg

Can they remove the tape?

The FBI can do a lot of things the KGB used to do in the old Soviet Union.

Ironic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,25 years ago we were fighting communism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,today we have a communist for president.

Can they remove the tape?

The FBI can do a lot of things the KGB used to do in the old Soviet Union.

Ironic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,25 years ago we were fighting communism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,today we have a communist for president.

Well considering last year they were able to locate and show the tunnels and underground bunkers in China by satellite, using ground penetrating radar/thermal imaging. I'm pretty sure they can beat tape.

Then why not stop the drug trade from mex.

Because the cartels pay their fair share to run their business just like any other business. There's a mutual understanding that a few large drug busts here n there placates the busy bodies and makes it appear like either the Mexican or American governments are doing their job, everyone is happy and keeps business as usual. The mafia was competition to government. However they are needed in some capacity to run the black market. The same way mercenaries are used to run a lot of black ops. Control is more important than eradication to governments, no matter what the business is.

I still get a chuckle out of those here that believe on any level that they live in a 'free' country. We are actually contained within the most complete surveillance police state the world has ever known.

Delusion, pride, and false patriotism can always been counted on to blind the lemming masses from seeing truth.

http://rt.com/news/writers-surveillance-petition-appeal-992/

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/where-is-the-outrage_122013

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/how-to-see-what-government-agency-is.html

Yes, but they won't know who I am! My tinfoil hat comes down over my face, with eye holes of course.

Had to pay extra for this baby don'tsha ya' know!

I like to take mine off once in a whiles I just put a tinfoil hat on my computer that way I'm always protected.

Years ago when the evening news was reporting the so called fall of the Soviet Union . I thought will the people in the U.S.A finally realize who the real enemy to our freedom is? Nope they still don't have a clue.

Because the cartels pay their fair share to run their business just like any other business. There's a mutual understanding that a few large drug busts here n there placates the busy bodies and makes it appear like either the Mexican or American governments are doing their job, everyone is happy and keeps business as usual. The mafia was competition to government. However they are needed in some capacity to run the black market. The same way mercenaries are used to run a lot of black ops. Control is more important than eradication to governments, no matter what the business is.

Also many of the shadow government are actually trying to destroy what's left off the republic so that we can be devoured and brought into the new world odor. Disarmed, drugged up, destitute and weak. It's what obongo care is all about and it's by design

Years ago when the evening news was reporting the so called fall of the Soviet Union . I thought will the people in the U.S.A finally realize who the real enemy to our freedom is? Nope they still don't have a clue.

The fall of the Berlin wall was a total setup and Ronald Reagan was in on it with Gorbachev since they were both Illuminati

they still don't have a clue.

Most still believe a pre-selected puppet is their primary enemy. We haven't seen the worst as far as puppets go. Wait until the Oligarchs put in their next puppet, Hillary Clinton. CFR darling. http://guardianlv.com/2013/10/hillary-clinton-frankly-reveals-the-cfr-is-running-the-usa-video/

NSA, mega corps, the too big too fail banks, the Fed, the Warwongers, and all intrusions into the rights of individuals will run wild under her watch (if we last that long as a viable nation).

Incredibly - and evidence that Americans are dumber than ever - she is almost always #1 in the 'most respected and admired females' polls :(.

I would bet odds that she will indeed be the next puppet along with some neutered male as VP.

Firmly in the back pocket of the international banking elite, she is a shoe in for POTUS. Not a friend of the 2A of course, so she will just continue the agenda of Obummer's handlers but with much better results (for the antis).

Even you guys that "hate" Obummer may look back fondly at his presidency vs what is coming. Please don't be deceived into believing you actually have a choice or a say as to who sits in the puppet chair. Sorry, you don't.

Voting is useless and means nothing when it comes to the charade of (IMPORTANT/national) elections. If you are voting for the town sheriff, by all means, have at it. That election is real.

All winners otherwise are pre-selected, get that through your head. The last person who wasn't was JFK and you know what happened to him.
He was a man bites dog scenario and actually had the guts to try and take on the Federal Reserve (their crowning achievement).

"She made gun rights a part of her 2008 Presidential campaign, despite her previous attempts to introduce strict gun-control laws at a federal level. (In other words, just another liar.)

The National Rifle Association gave Clinton an 'F' (failing) rating in 2006 for her stance on Second Amendment issues."

- Wikipedia is source of the italics part

Most still believe a pre-selected puppet is their primary enemy. We haven't seen the worst as far as puppets go. Wait until the Oligarchs put in their next puppet, Hillary Clinton. CFR darling. http://guardianlv.com/2013/10/hillary-clinton-frankly-reveals-the-cfr-is-running-the-usa-video/

NSA, mega corps, the too big too fail banks, the Fed, the Warwongers, and all intrusions into the rights of individuals will run wild under her watch (if we last that long as a viable nation).

Incredibly - and evidence that Americans are dumber than ever - she is almost always #1 in the 'most respected and admired females' polls :(.

I would bet odds that she will indeed be the next puppet along with some neutered male as VP.

Firmly in the back pocket of the international banking elite, she is a shoe in for POTUS. Not a friend of the 2A of course, so she will just continue the agenda of Obummer's handlers but with much better results (for the antis).

Even you guys that "hate" Obummer may look back fondly at his presidency vs what is coming. Please don't be deceived into believing you actually have a choice or a say as to who sits in the puppet chair. Sorry, you don't.

Voting is useless and means nothing when it comes to the charade of (IMPORTANT/national) elections. If you are voting for the town sheriff, by all means, have at it. That election is real.

All winners otherwise are pre-selected, get that through your head. The last person who wasn't was JFK and you know what happened to him.
He was a man bites dog scenario and actually had the guts to try and take on the Federal Reserve (their crowning achievement).

"She made gun rights a part of her 2008 Presidential campaign, despite her previous attempts to introduce strict gun-control laws at a federal level. (In other words, just another liar.)

The National Rifle Association gave Clinton an 'F' (failing) rating in 2006 for her stance on Second Amendment issues."

- Wikipedia is source of the italics part

If Republican and tea party voters can get through the crap and settle on one good candidate she will get blown out of the water.
Split vote will just insure she gets elected. Thats what the left counts on along with voter fraud.
Hell,
At this point I would take any candidate that has a 100% pro 2nd track record that actually likes America and is an actual citizen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top