JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some questions come to mind:
  • What kind of teenager's bedroom fits 25 guns + crates of ammo comfortably?
  • How does a teenager afford 25 guns and 10k rounds of ammo? How did he buy handguns at 18?
  • Given the obvious conclusion that these things belong to parents or relatives, why no mention of them in the article?

While technically hes still a teen, he is an adult. They used the word teen to their advantage.
Good to see the law doing its job. Thats how it should work.

Other questions comes to mind:

-arrested for "online threats" over an incident which occurred in 1993 (Waco debacle) , well before his birth. So by default not a threat, yes?

-6 month investigation?

Other questions comes to mind:

-arrested for "online threats" over an incident which occurred in 1993 (Waco debacle) , well before his birth. So by default not a threat, yes?

-6 month investigation?

I think the online threats were part of discussion about Waco he was involved in wherein he made a comment about shooting agents on sight.

As to the 6 month investigation, I'm wondering about why they looked at it for so long and if the only thing that prompted action was a perceived threat to federal agents...

"Sure, give your moral support to mass shooters. We'll sit back and keep an eye on you for agreeing to the killing of innocent civilians. But, make a comment about shooting federal agents and you're going to the Gray Bar Hotel with a quickness."

Sounds like he was discussing hypothetical situation as if he had been target of feds in Waco.

I hope they don't look in to hypothetical situations discussed elsewhere about what some would do if authorities came for their guns.

Something smells bad here, seems like there's only half a story... I'll await the rest of the story before passing judgement. But I would ask, how an 18 year old legally obtains handguns, seeing federal law says one has to be 21 to legally purchase handguns....

25 guns and a bunch of ammo, eh?
I'll be outside...

Screenshot_20190813-132900_Firefox.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR