JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

For sale is a light weight 14.5 pinned and welded Faxon Firearms Match Grade .223 Wylde, 1/8 twist, mid length gas, 5R rifling, 416r stainless, nitride treated, complete upper. The barrel is the perfect combination of a being thicker in the rear for more rigidity and slimmer out front where it is needed. The upper receiver is an Aero Precision lightweight slick side upper that has been lapped for accuracy, and the barrel has been bedded to the receiver. The barrel has been pinned and welded with a Faxon slim flash hider for an overall length of 16.1". The flash hider is small enough that the gas block and barrel nut are still completely removable. The handguard is a STNGR HWK M-lok 13.5" free float rail with QD attachments on the front and rear. This upper is extremely light, quick handling, and has an extremely smooth recoil impulse. Only around 300 rounds down it.

Asking $375

0307191316b.jpg 0307191317a.jpg 0311192134.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a Sweet deal. Barrel alone is like $270 IIRC.

If I had the cash.....

Sounds like you did a great job putting it together.

This is a Sweet deal. Barrel alone is like $270 IIRC.

If I had the cash.....

Sounds like you did a great job putting it together.
Thanks! Gun shoots great, super smooth, and very light, I just have a limited budget and want to build something new so i've got to recycle the gun money! Spread the word!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top