JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll add Justin Opinion back to being tolerable. My favorite lately has been Garand Thumb. Also like Paul Harrell and John Lovell.

Can't stand MAC or Yankee Marshal. I've grown tired of TNP. Videos are just too long.

If you've ever sat through an entire TNP video without nodding off...

I'm with you.. TNP was a great resource a few years ago, and I did learn a lot from him and his videos. His philosophies on a lot of things parallel my own, but his ego is out of control, and his content is becoming extremely redundant.. making his long vids even harder to sit through.

Warrior Poet Society is one I've been digging on lately.

I'm digging AK Operators Union a lot now.
Garand Thumb
Mr. guns and Gear
Tactical Toolbox, especially now that he's doing more YouTube tutorials etc.
Not specifically a gun channel, bu Ms.Pandas Den shows a lot of police cam videos. Very enlightening.

OK! Enough with the bulls*it talk!

i watch mostly IV8888 and hickhok45. Sometimes Rob Ski and forgotten weapons.

I tried really hard to like demolition ranch but the guy just annoys the ***** out of me. Yankee Marshall is funny sometimes too.

Alphacharlieconcepts. John is the owner of UW Gear and makes everything by hand. His stuff is super geared towards the armed prepared citizen and is spot on most the time. All the other ones mentioned are good in various ways. Mrgunsandgear is the most tolerable for reviews. I took training from Tactical Response so I can tolerate James Yeager's stuff. I really miss the Thunder Ranch content. Clint is amazing in his wisdom bombs.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top