JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That she is, I like his channels the most. Off The Ranch is strangely fascinating to me. He has a good life and great family.
yep off the ranch is good. contemplating canceling comcast because i watch youtube more and i effing hate comcast. their customer service is the worst i have ever dealt with

My favorite is Jim Green, a gunsmith in Maine that shows me how to take apart and more importantly, put back together vintage firearms. He's a good old boy that has clear imaging and right to the point video's without a lot of unnecessary dialog.

Active Self Protection and Lucky Gunner are the only gun-related YouTube channels I've subscribed to. Most of the others mentioned here I've checked out from time to time.

My favorite is Jim Green, a gunsmith in Maine that shows me how to take apart and more importantly, put back together vintage firearms. He's a good old boy that has clear imaging and right to the point video's without a lot of unnecessary dialog.

Funny you picked that vid to post... I just watched it the other day... I'm in the market for an 8 or 81 and wanted to learn more about them, and that popped up in my research.

This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

Im a pretty big fan of IV8888 and AK operators union. What about you guys?

Iraqvet8888

I miss Berry though:(.

I have a handful I watch but they are generally most in line with what I would say.

Hickock is far and away my favorite but I seldom watch much from them. So I'm sure there are some I have not seen. No doubt this thread is going to have me looking at more when I have the time. Normally when I look at youtube it's looking for info and I tend to skip around. The one thing I hate about anything on the site is so many who drone on forever and I just want info. I tend to watch a lot of Hickock because he looks to be about my age, seems quite respectful, and entertaining. I notice he does seem to not like to bad mouth a gun but I can live with that as he seems to try to be honest.

Hickok .45, hands down. Not to take anything away from others, but he's my main gun go-to. Paul Harrell does some interesting stuff.
Like about as much, Othias and Mae on Forgotten Weapons...- Some in depth information on vintage firearms, which I like to collect, personally. NutnFancy gets an honorable mention.
Dumped Military Arms Channel BIG time after they blasted the NRA and dumped them.:s0170: Shooting from the hip/lip like that is simply wrong, I don't need them, there are others available.
That said, Im waiting for AndyinEverson to do a blog...:D

Last Edited:
I like that Ian wass his name and that Noir guy! I don't watch utube that much.
When I do I punch in the subject rather than who's channel it is.

In order:
Forgotten Weapons
InRange
Demo Ranch (and Off the Ranch)
Taofledermaus
Bloke on the Range
Hickok 45
Nutnfancy
The Gun Collective

FW, IR, and BotR for interesting history and practical testing of historic firearms.

Demo Ranch and taofledermaus for interesting ammo/ destructive "tests"

Hickok45 and Nutnfancy for gun reviews.

And TGC for the legal brief.

I was actually pretty happy when the personalities started calling out the NRA. It was high time. The NRA basically called for a ban on bumpstocks and then backpedaled.
Not to turn this into a debate, but it feels like the NRA is about money and the gun industry. Those priorities aren't always gun owners priorities.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top