JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reid Henricks he worked for James Yeager but left. He started his own company Valor Ridge. Great informative videos.
The military arms channel and DemoRanch, local guy ThehossUSMC. Ak Operators union.

I don't do a lot of YT videos any more (too time consuming), but the ones I do enjoy include:

Hickock45
MrGunsNGear
Demolition Ranch
Yankee Marshall
TNOutdoors9 (though I think he's done now?)
Taofledermaus
Military Arms Channel (MAC)
FortuneCookie45LC (good reloading stuff)
Sootch00 (can only take some of him though)
IraqVeteran8888
22Plinkster
Kirsten Joy Weiss (just for the guns ;) :s0116:)
TwangNBang

I watch InRange pretty often, mainly for the vintage 2-gun matches.
Forgotten weapons is usually okay as well.
Hicock45 talks a bit much, but he's funny.

I stopped watching most of the others for now after the most recent dick measuring content...
That's not to say that they aren't good guys or don't have good opinions, but the infighting is non-productive and frustrating. I'm sure a good amount of them feel that way too.

Last Edited:
I like, in no particular order -

bloke on the range.

Eric on IV.

Murphy's muskets.

Rob on .303british

Hickock45

Balasz Németh on capandball

Ian on forgottenweapons.

Mike Beliveau, the all-round shooter mostly of BP stuff.

Jerry Miculek

There's a few others I watch from time to time, but the crazy R&R music and rebel yells often put me off what would otherwise be an interesting watch.

There are some I watched once and never again, like the Asian-looking guy with all the really impressive toys like the Walther WA2000, DSR-1 and such-like, who just sits there going bang-bang-bang - no words, no interaction - zilch.

tac

Last Edited:
I like:
Think like a cop - Archy Bunker with guns
The Yankee Marshall
Guns & Gadgets - policy/activism
Firearms Policy Coalition - policy /activism
The Daily Shooter - shooting /activism
Hossusmc- no new vids

For me it's Hickok45, iraqveteran, MAC, Yankee Marshall, Colion Noir, Demolition Ranch, and Sootch. Nutnfancy videos are just too damn long.

Part of the reason Hickok is my favorite is that I dream of having a backyard like his!

got to admit don't know the names of most of those who I infrequently watch these past few years.

A most satisfying source recently of a couple specific problems-to-be-solved were clarified in under 3 minutes by both the midway AND (who would have thought?) the FACTORY Ruger.com demo guys. Despite watching several longer/boring/unfocused and ultimately FAILED solution, I especially want to express appreciation to the Ruger factory guy who carefully pointed out the exact tiny (but VERY crucial) step that made the dern thing virtually:eek: FALL:rolleyes: back together;)

Post 23 before we got to Clint?! Thunder Ranch

I didn't see Farm Girl listed. Banshee Moon
- only some of her videos are on firearms. But she has a good point, you have to also be in shape; do not solely rely upon a gun.

BRCC Black Rifle Coffee Company
Not exclusively guns. Woobie!

PowerFactor powerfactorshow
Not for everyone, but they are local, and not currently posting new content.

Colion Noir Colion Noir

You all mentioned others that I watch regularly.

What.. no love for Jason Blaha?:rolleyes:
Oh man.. Ive very much enjoyed listening to all his BS videos and all the stuff he claims to be true.. they are hilarious.. but I also like the roast videos people make about him.. some are truly savage and don't hold back.

The guy is either an expert troll or truly delusional.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top