JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for the ideas!

For the fun:

The Magnificent Seven:

The Outlaw Josey Wales:

Still looking for sound track to Jeremiah Johnson, but ballad for one's listening enjoyment:

Cheers, friends. :)

Another car one. No music,only sweet exhaust soundtrack (car was Mercedes but Ferrari sounds were dubbed) the street racing was real. Ok thread jack over ha ha...

Isn't that Blasphemy?!!!?
I think the mercedes was a 6.9L 450SEL. Fast, smooth, huge car. I had the same car/same year but with 4.5L. As I recall he needed the smooth car for the camera (a little before they made go pro cameras ha ha). ...I drove my wife to the hospital in my 450 SEL to deliver our baby cuz it was so smooth. But it's quiet. The manual shift Ferrari soundtrack is legendary. So both are great cars in my book. You can still find 6.9L Mercedes in the US for reasonable $ but they r pretty rare. The Ferrari is bill gates type money territory I think.

Does anybody remember a John Wayne movie where a guy with a really big southern drawl was courting his daughter and played the guitar? Might have been a famous singer but I don't know. I know he was in at least one other John Wayne movie. I can't recall the movie or song but I can see the guys face and his distinctive voice. Driving me nuts trying to think of that song. :confused:

May have been someone from sons of the pioneers? Maybe it was the searchers? 5062F89F-0F55-40EC-BF71-44D21B3C67E5.jpeg

May have been someone from sons of the pioneers? Maybe it was the searchers? View attachment 840352
Definitely it was Ken Curtis, who played "festes" in gunsmoke and was a member of the sons of the pioneers. Can't find the song though. I remember him singing in the a bar scene in the quiet man (wild colonial boy song) and I would probably recognize a few other songs from western movies if I saw them.
75BE1A2D-290E-4BFB-9CF5-C43E0B866684.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top