JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been keeping a nice bound notebook with load data and testing results for about the last 25 years. it all fits in a tiny space and unless it got really wet or burned up I would have the data no matter what.

Google docs spreadsheet. No need to do backups, available anywhere, and can perform calculations for you! As for SHTF, I would recommend having the bullets loaded and ammo canned before societal collapse =p

Yeah, I use an old bound book too. It has many pages of graph paper. I have only been doing for about 5 or 6 years though. All of my silhouette loads are there, what worked and what didn't.

I bought the Lee Shooter disk and did not like it at all.

Agree, but I looked first and didn't buy it. It's like Point Blank for it's "ballistic's capabilities" which makes it an external ballistics program.

For Internal Ballistics, there are really only two that seem to work well. QuickLoad or Load from a Disc".

Everything on the Lee disk is available Free online and more up to date.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top