JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes, just as it reads. If you’ve got any gun stuff to throw in your story, mo betta.
My favorite restaurant around Portland Oregon is Thien Hong on Sandy and around 70th. Been going there for a heck of a long time. The Pepper Salted Squid is some serious goodness and it’s right next door to a small Asian market that has.. yep, quite the selection of frozen raw squid for your home cooking joy.

Shedd Market and Deli, 12 miles south of Albany on Hwy 99E. Great breakfasts (biscuits and homemade gravy - Yummy!), and lunches (burgers, salads, cold and hot sandwiches) and daily specials on weekdays. Talk firearms with Leon (the owner) and admire his antelope mounts from his hunting trip to S Africa. Outdoor channel is usually playing on the TV. Also has a small stock on ammo for sale. And it's just 2.5 miles from the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club.

Favorite breakfast place is Gateway Breakfast House (roughly 110th and Halsey). For dinner I really like Ohana (roughly 60th and Sandy). Can't leave out Saylers Country Kitchen too (roughly 105th and Stark)!
Theres lots of chain places I am fond of, but these are my favorite independent places.

Black Bear Diner, Locations everywhere.
Jakes Truck Stop, Bend.
Harvest Depot, LaPine.
Abby's Legendary Pizza, several locations.
ToGo's sandwich shops, mmmm hot pastrami!

Cafe Mediterranean coos bay
Hawaiian time Eugene
Tokyo steakhouse Corvallis
Pizza mondo bend
5 spice sushi bend
Hunan pearl lake o
Lasalas on 5th Kansas city
Wasco fats burger Wasco
Wingers Boise
And Chinese food buffet

My Father's Place in Portland - the dank is palpable
Humdinger's in Portland - best burger in Portland
Stonefront Tavern in Salem - best burger in Salem
Gino's Seafood in Newport - tasty!
South Beach Fish Market in South Beach (Newport) - great seafood!

In no particular order:

The Thirsty Lion (by Washington Square)
Outback Steakhouse
Saylers Old Country Kitchen
McGrath's
Chang's Mongolian Grill
The Cedar Plank buffet @ Spirit Mountain
The restraunt at the Inn @ Spanish Head (one of the best steak & lobster dinners EVER)
El Gaucho's (freakin' PRIMO... and spendy)
Denny's (for family noshing)
Wendy's
Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Sakura of Japan over on NE Hwy 99 in Vancouver. It is like a diner version of Benihana. They cook the food right there at the table and it is more food for half the price. It really is tasty and I go there almost every Sunday.

PF Chang's China Bistro - everywhere. Tasty but smallish portions, so order double.

Porcelli's a block off of Macadam in SW Portland. Excellent food prepeared a few yards from your table. I've contemplated ordering several bruschetta appetizers and making a meal of that, but the entrees are just too good.

OP said make it gun related:
A small pocket revolver with a shrouded hammer certainly enhances the relaxing comfort of any dining experience.

North Dallas Bar & Grill, Dallas, OR. Best Smoked BBQ ever and they make the best drinks! The staff is the best to!

Best Breakfast: Cafe 22 West, Salem, OR. Best Biscuits and Gravy ever!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top