JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I'm looking for a good Seattle area reloading supply store.
I'll be reloading .223, have a Dillon setup, now I just need bullets, Powder and primers.

Was into reloading pistol ammo 10-15 years ago, now am getting back into Evil Black Rifles and want to load my own!

Thanks in advance.

Mark R

The best places with the widest selections are Wholesale Sports (formerly sportsman's warehouse) and Sportco/Outdoor Emporium. (SportCo much more than OE) Otherwise, it is hit and miss (!).

There are a lot of choices mail order, too. I use Powder Valley for primers and powder.

Thanks for the info Rodell, that gives me some direction to start!

I'm not against the mail order (online ordering) but I'd like to be able to get out and check out some new places, so I'll be hitting the road to head on down to Sportco first.

Thanks again.

At SportCo, you get a 5% discount off the marked price if you are a member, membership is $20. I managed to cover that no problem.

I was in there yesterday, the ammo aisle is almost completely refilled and the limits are gone.

Powder and bullets seemed fully stocked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top