JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I am not here as a serf or vassal. I am not begging my lords for mercy. I'm a born free American woman, wife, mother and citizen. And I'm telling my government that you've forgotten your place. It's not your responsibility to look out for my well-being, and to monitor my speech. It's not your right to assert an agenda. Your post, the post that you occupy, exists to preserve American liberty. You've sworn to perform that duty. And you have faltered." Becky Gerritson

Last Edited:
When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing -
When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors -
When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work,
and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you -
When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice -
You may know that your society is doomed."
--Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom. It is the plea of tyrants and the creed of slaves. Wm. Pitt the younger. my apologies for misquoting.
Among other evils which being unarmed bring you , it causes you to be despised. Machiavelli.
The great achievement of the nineteenth century was the making of machines which were the wonders of invention ,skill and patience and which were used for the production of measureless quantities of useless makeshifts Wm. Morris. This one has been posted in my shop for 40+ years.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

~Samuel Adams

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR