JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a b****! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Little Bill Daggett: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.

Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

Time to nut up or shut up :s0155:

Burt Gummer: Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard! :s0114:

Earl Bassett: What kind of fuse is that?
Burt Gummer: Cannon fuse
Earl Bassett: What the **** do you use it for?
Burt Gummer: My cannon!

Del Gue: Boy that Hatchet Jack was a wild one. He was livin' with a female panther in a cave on the Musselshell, she never did get used to him...
Del Gue To Jeremiah Johnson in Jeremiah Johnson Andy

Full Metal Jacket:

-You had best un***k yourself or I will unscrew your head and s**t down your neck!

-Did your parents have any children that lived? ("Pyle" answers, "Sir yes sir!") I bet they regret that. You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

-I don't like the name Lawrence! Only f****s and sailors are named Lawrence! From now on you're Gomer Pyle!

-What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!

Pulp Fiction:

Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: [overturns the small table in the room] What country are you from?
Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in "What"?!
Jules: English, mother****er! Do you speak it?!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

"You **** that Polar Bear?"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"The Dude abides."

"You're out of your element! You're out of your element!"

The Big Lebowski

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raisons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings. Shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff." - Slim Pickens in "Dr. Strangelove"

Patton:
"No b**tard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b**tard die for his country."

"If everybody is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking."

Bourne Supremacy:
Landy: "What if I can't find her?"
Bourne: "It's easy she's standing right next to you."

LOTR: The Return of the King:
"That still only counts as ONE!"

Pirates of the Caribbean: "Why is the Rum gone?"

From The Bourne Ultimatum:

Noah Vosen: [in car, on cell phone] Perhaps we can arrange a meet.
Jason Bourne: Where are you now?
Noah Vosen: I'm sitting in my office.
Jason Bourne: I doubt that.
Noah Vosen: Why would you doubt that?
Jason Bourne: If you were in your office right now we'd be having this conversation face-to-face.
[Bourne hangs up]

Boondock Saints:

"Thumb, can't do much damage with that now, can we? Perhaps it should have been the rule of the wrist."
"I'll have a coke"
"Is that right, Rambo?"
"Kinda makes me feel like River Dancing."
"The a** kissin' starts with you."

I could go on, it's a classic family movie, like the Godfather and The Sopranos.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top