JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some day's.......:s0169:

bulleit-bourbon-10-year-xl.jpg

Well who don't like wonton soup.. wantonly yo! Fixin to fix some up.. wrappers, poke, garlic, green oinion, stock.. probably forgetting something but hey.. not the wonton soup, baby!

th?&id=OIP.Mbb2dc84c02e3b833ec6ddec8f8c9a821H0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

th?&id=OIP.Mbb2dc84c02e3b833ec6ddec8f8c9a821H0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Go to Burger King and order a Bacon DBL Whopper w/cheese. Take it home and put it in the fridge. Without heating it back up, eat it for lunch the next day. The taste is compared to a donut eating, Homer Simpson drool. That's a good gut-bomb

In order to keep with my Korean heritage, my 2nd favorite lunch (though its more of a dinner thing) is samgyeopsal. Get some lettuce, rice, and gochujang. Only Korean meal I really enjoy.

Well, according to my non-southern relatives, you gotta be as crazy as a southerner to eat collard greens. ;)
That's crazy. Collards or awesome and good for you (kinda). Big pot, a bunch of torn up collards, smoked ham hocks, chicken stock. Set it and forget it. Finish it with hot sauce and eat it for days. Like pea soup, it keeps getting better every time you reheat it.

Not even bulgogi?

Had it as a kid so much that its just something I'll eat but won't go out of my way to get it.

That's crazy. Collards or awesome and good for you (kinda). Big pot, a bunch of torn up collards, smoked ham hocks, chicken stock. Set it and forget it. Finish it with hot sauce and eat it for days. Like pea soup, it keeps getting better every time you reheat it.

Agreed. I love collard greens, there's no holiday meal for me without it. And every time I go to this one BBQ place near me the first side I get is collard greens. Most of my "yankee" relatives can't stand It though.

Had it as a kid so much that its just something I'll eat but won't go out of my way to get it..
Have ate bulgogi and enjoy it. Not something to get a craving for, prepared correctly, OMG good food.

I've had friends (still are but have lost contact with them over the years) Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Korean. Most I've met became friends. All very good cooks, and fondly missed

In order to keep with my Korean heritage, my 2nd favorite lunch (though its more of a dinner thing) is samgyeopsal. Get some lettuce, rice, and gochujang. Only Korean meal I really enjoy.

"Korean Heritage" Man, I love me some kim chee, and have tried to make it but it's never even close to the stuff from the various Asian markets. I can never find the proper dried chile mix as the markets don't carry it. I'm guessing you need to find real "Korean" market and it seems most Asian markets aren't run by real Koreans? They'll just send me over to the "Sun Luck" kim chee mix packets.

Oh man,down in Puyallup there is the "Sunny Market" on West Steward?. Anyway Sun asked me to build a fench and a patio cover. Oh crap did she feed me well. Now I love Korean food,as it's usually hot.
And the great markets on South Tacoma way,Korean town,is the thing I miss second most bout moving. First is fresh sea food.
"Korean Heritage" Man, I love me some kim chee, and have tried to make it but it's never even close to the stuff from the various Asian markets. I can never find the proper dried chile mix as the markets don't carry it. I'm guessing you need to find real "Korean" market and it seems most Asian markets aren't run by real Koreans? They'll just send me over to the "Sun Luck" kim chee mix packets.
You can,and I did, buy all that stuff on Amazon.I just have to find some fresh Napa cabbage.
I do leave out the fish flakes though

The Asian market I get Asian candy at is run by a Korean couple. Its close to the church so I go there every Sunday for candy. Sometimes ice cream. As for the powder though, try asking for gochugaru.

Oh man,down in Puyallup there is the "Sunny Market" on West Steward?. Anyway Sun asked me to build a fench and a patio cover. Oh crap did she feed me well. Now I love Korean food,as it's usually hot.

If you think Korean food is hot, don't eat my chili. ;) Or my ribs when I use my own BBQ sauce.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top