Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Favorite history YouTube channels?

So, ofttimes whilst engaging in the more routine work, I have some kind of Youtube'd lecture on something that interests me in the field of history, science, technology, culture, linguistics, interpersonal relationships, etc. I'd say history is the most common subject matter, with a focus on the interwar period and conflicts therein, the Second World War, and the Cold War.

On that score; what are some of your favorite history channels on YouTube? Care to share links? Thanks!

EHJ

Reactions

SUPER X

Reactions
(The history guy )on lubetube is great .covers all sorts of history the op mentioned . Including long forgotten and se.dom known wwII and military events .he's good

Last edited:

shibbershabber

Reactions
The Great War on Youtube. Short 10 minute episodes, and very very well done. Produced over 4+ years, there's tens and tens of hours of content in 10 minute chunks.
If you like that, the same people are doing a week by week for WWII... channel is called "World War Two" they also run a channel called "Time Ghost History" with a lot of content including a multi-part series on events that took place around the world in the years between WWI and WWII

shibbershabber

Reactions
This guy is pretty good. Wide range of historical/military topics

As mentioned before, this is a blow by blow of WWI thats in depth and well produced.

Same crew doing a week by week of World War Two...

Again, same crew as above taking on a wider range of historical topics, including a series on events between WWI & WWII

Surprisingly good content here, obscure history stuff, some political/military stuff too

We all know "Forgotten Weapons" but this guy does a lot of old school stuff, original and repro black powder, etc

:D

RicInOR

Reactions
Over Simplified
OverSimplified

A number of History / Military Channel videos - those that seem to be re-worked for which channel they aired on, are available, but not one unified source Wings / Dog Fights / Wings Over ...

Here is an example:

Reactions

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online