Favorite history YouTube channels?

So, ofttimes whilst engaging in the more routine work, I have some kind of Youtube'd lecture on something that interests me in the field of history, science, technology, culture, linguistics, interpersonal relationships, etc. I'd say history is the most common subject matter, with a focus on the interwar period and conflicts therein, the Second World War, and the Cold War.

On that score; what are some of your favorite history channels on YouTube? Care to share links? Thanks!

EHJ

Reactions

shibbershabber

Reactions
The Great War on Youtube. Short 10 minute episodes, and very very well done. Produced over 4+ years, there's tens and tens of hours of content in 10 minute chunks.
If you like that, the same people are doing a week by week for WWII... channel is called "World War Two" they also run a channel called "Time Ghost History" with a lot of content including a multi-part series on events that took place around the world in the years between WWI and WWII

shibbershabber

Reactions
This guy is pretty good. Wide range of historical/military topics

As mentioned before, this is a blow by blow of WWI thats in depth and well produced.

Same crew doing a week by week of World War Two...

Again, same crew as above taking on a wider range of historical topics, including a series on events between WWI & WWII

Surprisingly good content here, obscure history stuff, some political/military stuff too

We all know "Forgotten Weapons" but this guy does a lot of old school stuff, original and repro black powder, etc

:D

RicInOR

Reactions
Over Simplified
OverSimplified

A number of History / Military Channel videos - those that seem to be re-worked for which channel they aired on, are available, but not one unified source Wings / Dog Fights / Wings Over ...

Here is an example:

Reactions

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
Top Bottom