JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But with that said, not that a gat is magich or anything, for about a hundred years now sometimes I'll watch a slasher flick and muse.. "what if Gertrude there had herself a gat in her git?"..
Well, they don't hire me for those movies.. you know.

Give me a good thinking mans thriller with out all the slashing and gore and I'm hooked! 7 comes to mind, or....Along came the Spider!

Good ones...."what's in the box!!!????"

If you like a thinker/plot twist, have you seen Shutter Island with Leo DiCaprio? I'm not a Leo fan, but it was a good one, definitely takes some thought to follow along.

Not so much "Halloween" scary but Wifey came up with "Maximum Overdrive" and "Christine".

"IT" and "Pet Cemetery(s)" would be a couple of my favorites. Never liked "Alien", but "Aliens" I did like.

"Little Shop of Horrors" (the B&W version) had Jack Nicholson in a bit part as a dental patient wanting his teeth ground to points.

"The Blob" was (I think) Steve McQueen's first movie.

I like the "Scary Movie" series. Anna Faris was just perfect in those roles.

I forgot some gems, mostly foreign

Teeth -USA. Very strange and different take on horror.
Suicide Club- Japan
Thirst -Korea
Audition - Japan
The Orphanage -Spain
Let the Right One In - Sweden
I'm Not Scared - Italy

Frankenhooker- US of A. Now, it's a lot better than the title would lead you to believe. Horror-ish more of a very dark strange comedy. I feel like it's underrated. I was going to post the trailer but it's misleading and makes it look lame.

I loved that one too as a kid. It has been a long time since I've seen it. So, I do believe I'll be adding that one to the watch list. Thanks. :D

Hey me from a few days ago. So I dug up a copy of The Monster Squad and watched it for the first time in some 30-odd years. What a treat: the film oozes 80s-ness, all of the classic monsters (Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Wolfman, the Mummy, Gillman) in one live action film, memorable lines, and plenty assorted silliness. No, it won't likely go down as a great in film history, but what a fun flick in it's own way. :)

Last Edited:
OK...don't kick me out for suggesting this one, but, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, this "horror" flick has some good laughs as well as some vampire hunting going on...

The Fearless Vampire Killers...from 1967

I'm not crazy about horror flicks to begin with, bunch of blood, gore, slashing doesn't do it for me normally. One not mentioned that grabbed me, freaked me out, was "Hostel". And the second one also. It seemed plausible is probably why I could watch it.

Top three for me.
Event Horizon
Jacobs Ladder
The Shining
One that almost makes my top three is Final Destination 2, I wouldn't have thought a movie could make me fear log trucks that much and then to top it off that scenario played out on a Florida highway a couple years ago. :confused:

Just sitting watching "Swamp Thing" 1982. Starring Adrienne Barbeau, and her chest! It's a funny old movie, but once in a while it's pretty OK! LOL!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top