JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple of my favorites; "Heat" is a good one, "Open Range" is another.

Here is the problem with this movie though. It was super slow, and then out of the blue there is this crazy gun fight, which is cool, but there is this part where one of the guys (maybe Costner) shoots a consecutive 9 or 10 rounds with his six shooter. I want to learn how to do that.8)

and the kids don't even start running until they are fired upon. lol.

It's sad, but that's probably very realistic. People don't think tactically. When something goes down they tend to just stand there at first; kind of a default "spectator" reflex. These days however, with all the highly publicized mass shootings, people might react a little quicker... but not much quicker.

I guarantee if you fire off a single shot in a crowded place people will do nothing more than stop and look around to see where it came from. They won't actually move until multiple shots are fired. Nobody wants to look foolish by "overreacting."

Agreed. Bourne Ultimatum for instance, when the guy gets sniped in the train station, everyone was like OMG!!!. . . let's go check it out. . . OMG!!!. . . LET'S STAND RIGHT NEXT TO THE DEAD GUY THAT JUST GOT SHOT IN HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please see the scene below:D

:banana: :s0053: :banana: :s0053: :gun20:

What, nobody mentions "Enemy At The Gates"? Superb, beautiful, heroic film of outgunned soldier-snipers defeating Nazi invaders. Oh, wait, they are all Communists, no wonder nobody wants to see it......................elsullo :p

Well I just saw Der Untergang. Awesome film. ZwartBoek (Black Book) is another good one. Both of these are foreign made films about WW2. The english title of Der Untergang is Downfall, but direct transaltion is "The Subway". Der Untergang is in German, while ZwartBoek is in Dutch, German, and English. All throughout the film. Really well made, both of them.

Another movie that you fellow AK and Dragunov lovers will like is called "The 9th Company". It is a pretty recent Russian film about the Soviet War in Afghanistan. Look it up on youtube. They have trailers of all 3 of these movies.

I was just thinking, what if 300 had an alternate ending. The part whre Leonitus is standing there in defeat before xerxes, how cool would it be if he whips out a 1911 takes out xerxes.:D

lol, it looks like you think about guns too much! It happens to me too, usually in the stupid horror movies where someone is trapped defense less by a psycho murderer.

it would be..... a pretty bad ending... unless like xerxes turns out to be a t-1000 and his chariot morphs into a decepticon, and the deformed greek guy finds esmarelda, and the oracle dudes meet up with adam sandler and eat popeye's chicken... then maybe.

The Seven Samurai.

One of the best films ever made.

It depicts, among many other things, how the gun changed everything in medieval Japan. The master swordsman was killed by some putz with a matchlock hiding in the bushes. It is not simple irony.

Today it's Band of Brothers (so what if its cable), something else may be it tomorrow, like Private Ryan.

Here's a photo of me with Sgt. Don Malarkey.

Sun River 039 (Resized).jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads