JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Internet.com

Magazines have the same old info rehashed to be new over and over again. Then on new products they are 2 months behind seeing it online.

I know it sounds negative and I use to love magazines but not anymore.

Internet.com

Magazines have the same old info rehashed to be new over and over again. Then on new products they are 2 months behind seeing it online.

I know it sounds negative and I use to love magazines but not anymore.

Not negative at all. That is true. I guess I just assumed that was a given, and with that in mind, what rag would you take on an airplane or pick up in a dentist office?

Man I just find one in the store or whatever that has a "new" article on something.

I used to get three or four different rags a long time ago.Until the articles just repeated themselves,by a different author,in another magazine,with different characters in the article.....

So I just find one every so often that has something interesting in it.And they are about guns,so most will have something,one good article to read
Heck the adds are cool to see the new products too.
The last one was "Shooting Times" with an article about 'diminishing returns' about the 300 mags.
I couldn't pick just one

If I could subscribe to a single stack magazine, I would choose:

8 round Wilson Combat 47D magazines for my 1911..................

...............................................................................................

Caitalism is BO$$!!!

I really enjoy Shooting Times and Rifleshooter magazine. The typical gun rag BS is kept to a minimum and there are some great tech articles as well. One of my personal favorites was how to set up a parkerizing setup for small arms.....on your BBQ! Now that is useful!

The companion pieces, Rifle and Handloader from Wolfe publishing. Educational toward arenas with which I may not be familiar (and consequently often I become so). No inexperienced writers, and a heavy slant to what is sensible as opposed to what is "The Next Greatest Thing". Among all the rest, it is these I read cover-to-cover, and save for reliable reference.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top