JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to have Alan Quartermains double barrel rifle that was used in A league of extraordinary gentlemen. He was able to reach way out there and hit those balls off the back of the submarine in the show. Most double barrel rifles are for short range, not his.

Capt Nemo's Electronic Gun in The Mysterious Island. The 1961 version, not that later abortion of a remake with Patrick Stewart.

images.jpg

I knew it was only a matter of time... Idk why anybody would WANT a fake penis gun but to each their own. I shouldn't judge, but its AWFULLY hard not too! ;)

I kinda prefer the (pardon my language.) "Insert slang homo term here" (hey their words not mine) gun from kiss kiss bang bang.. That's a funny scene.

Also the "ceramic vector" or what was it? Glock 16(?) from die hard. I'm curious to see those in real life (although I think there actually was a vektor/vector pistol in real life.)

Last Edited:
Captain Kirk and friends (in the original Star Trek) had phasers that could be set on 'wide dispersal' and shoot a whole roomful of do-bads at the same time. That could come in handy, next time there's a 'mostly peaceful protest'.

But a gun that not only shoots the deer, but also cooks it for you... now, that would be amazing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top