JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
as Zeke pointed out - one of my all time favorites - John Kelly (aka Mr. Clark) from the best in the Clancy series Without Remorse. Bob Lee Swagger from the book (the movie wasn't bad but the rewrite changing eras to now instead of Viet Nam kinda ruined it for me).
From Cussler - Dirk Pit and Juan Cabrillo - its unfortunate that the casting was so far off and the story so gutted for the movie version of Sahara.
Any C.J. Box fans out there? Joe Picket and Nate Romanowski
Can't forget William Munny and I'm sure I've left out dozens of worthy characters.

Saul-Goodman_zps9af9513e.jpe

I liked Saul the sleazy lawyer in Breaking Bad.

For those who are not yet Conan (Robert Howard novels) fans, this is the book cover for the Frost Giant tale.. Conan chases a gorgeous~goddess Nordic girl across snow as she intentionally leads him to her two giant brothers who love slaying mighty men. Here he faces them and slays both with his Celtic short sword.. his first lightning stroke nearly decapitates one of them

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJljkwxsRM-di3lfrWer46jTgh8nIXdiDIRoBaviUws6j2dpRfEw

This is the story that I remember the best from when I first read the books as a kid.

Baal-Pteor also made quite an impression.

Keith

LeatherFace
Caster Troy
The Joker
BlackWolf
Fritz the Cat
BabyFace (from the Hills Run Red)
Michael Myers
Machete
Archangel Gabriel (Chris Walken-the first prophecy flick)
Jack Burton
etc...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top