JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brules, from the book of the same name by Harry Combs. Best western ever written. Brules becomes a ruthless Comanche hunter after they kill his loved ones. The book is authentic in every detail from firearms down to the locations and scenery. The sequel is "The Scout" wherein Brules is a scout for General Crook and was present at Little Big Horn. Again, absolutely authentic with some interesting speculation thrown into the plot.

Also there's Tom Clancy's John T. Kelly, aka "Mr. Clark" from "Without Remorse". Former SEAL, now CIA ghost. Not to be messed with.

Finally, there's Michael Corleone.

10101910.jpg

Arnie was a sad, loutish, pale imitation orf Howard's real Conan.. read the books they are great

Yes the books are better. too bad they don't make the movies based on the books . I think it would be cool to start a movie with The Frost Giants Daughter or a whole movie of Red Nails maybe with bits of his short stories mixed in.

But the Robert Howard Conan is far more interesting and would make a better movie than what has been done so far.

But no one in Hollywood can ever due justice to how someone imagines Conan from the books.

But i did like the first movie. the sequel and remake Meh. I remember watching the first one with my Dad who being a Blacksmith (Iron worker) got a kick out of the sword making.

Yes the books are better. too bad they don't make the movies based on the books . I think it would be cool to start a movie with The Frost Giants Daughter or a whole movie of Red Nails maybe with bits of his short stories mixed in.

But the Robert Howard Conan is far more interesting and would make a better movie than what has been done so far.

But no one in Hollywood can ever due justice to how someone imagines Conan from the books.

But i did like the first movie. the sequel and remake Meh. I remember watching the first one with my Dad who being a Blacksmith (Iron worker) got a kick out of the sword making.

+1

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top