JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My primary carry is the 9mm M&P Core w/Trijicon 06 (3 MOA), and Apex Flatty...in red...cause I'm spicy like that. :)

fO8bxpx.jpg

Also...here's a picture of BellaDog and what's left of "Piggy," perched high atop her pillow fort...cause dogs are AWESOME!

3Bqy61k.jpg

I do have an older Firestar 45 I carry occasionally when I have heavier clothes to cover it and a S&W 645 also- both of which I shoot very well and I'm very comfortable with, but they are often difficult to conceal at times and heavy . Not really comfortable with IWB carry- I've tried several different IWB holsters and haven't found one yet that is all that comfy and easy to get to with heavy clothes on. The pocket pistol solves most of these problems for me at least.... but a new P365 X Macro with a 17 round capacity would take care of any other issues I may have to deal with... ;)

You better hurry up - the clock is tickin'. Good luck.
probably too late at this point with the expected long waits on back ground checks at the moment. Even with my CHL I doubt I could get through on time. My best bet at the moment is to hope the lawsuits are successful in stopping this unconstitutional bill becoming law....

My hands down favorite is a GM 1911. Mode of dress means different methods. Like the Miami Classic or belt slide best. When needed inside pants in back.
For pocket its a Ruger LCPII 380.
After the place is locked at night if I have to venture out of the house to go to the office or such I am often wearing just sweats. For those I will add an old KT P-11 that I have a paddle holster for. It even with 11 rounds in it is light enough to wear with the sweats.

I do have an older Firestar 45 I carry occasionally when I have heavier clothes to cover it and a S&W 645 also- both of which I shoot very well and I'm very comfortable with, but they are often difficult to conceal at times and heavy . Not really comfortable with IWB carry- I've tried several different IWB holsters and haven't found one yet that is all that comfy and easy to get to with heavy clothes on. The pocket pistol solves most of these problems for me at least.... but a new P365 X Macro with a 17 round capacity would take care of any other issues I may have to deal with... ;)
The Firestar and 645 are two excellent firearms! Highly underappreciated. Not the lightest, but very well-made pistols.

Right now my favorite is my p365x-macro with tlr7 sub and holosun 507k, and it does work for pocket carry sometimes but most of the time I use an IWB. I also have a p365 SAS that has been modded and has a holosun 507k on it as well that works a bit better for pocket carry.

Right now my favorite is my p365x-macro with tlr7 sub and holosun 507k, and it does work for pocket carry sometimes but most of the time I use an IWB. I also have a p365 SAS that has been modded and has a holosun 507k on it as well that works a bit better for pocket carry.
It's hard to beat the P365X Macro.

I pocket carry a Taurus 856 (updated from an 85) ultralight with Barami hip grips all the time. Summer I also carry a Ruger LCR 357 or a Kimber micro 9. winter It's a Kimber custom CDP (could carry two but gotta keep those pants up). All of the last three have Garrett silent thunder otw holsters with the belt clip option. I have alot of other options but these get used most.

100_2965.JPG 100_2990.JPG 100_2949.JPG 100_2960 - Copy.JPG

Single stack Glock 36 .45acp with a match grade barrel. One of the rarest Glocks/most difficult to find…slim and about the size of the Glock 30. Very comfortable to carry IWB, OWB or in winter coat pocket 👍

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top