JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you looked at hill people gear. Everything they have is modular and configurable. If you are a gear whore might keep you entertained for a while.

:)

Have you looked at hill people gear. Everything they have is modular and configurable. If you are a gear whore might keep you entertained for a while.

:)

Just ran across them while looking for a chest pack I could use to carry a gun so I could comfortably pack while I'm packing. The Recon is mighty interesting.

I was in that camp till I lost a jacket trying to walk through thick brush :(

I see a lot of people like Kuiu stuff but I don't know of anyone who's tried their packs

I currently use the kuiu 1850, 3200 and 7200 all in the icon pro series. I've tried several bags from eberlstock, kirafu, cabelas and tensing and I keep going back to kuiu.

Wilderness Pack Specialties - Muley.
It's a cross between a lumbar pack and a backpack. Made in Oregon. Lots of room without being bulky.
The Outdoorsmans Butte pack is the same pack, as WPS makes them for Outdoorsmans.

Mine is like the WPS... Mulely

Only generic and I used logger suspenders approx 2 1/2" wide also fabric camo tape on all three snap buckles. Held my rain gear/wool coat on the back two compartments.Simple.

ACU_Assault_Pack__05198.1410819406.1000.1000.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top