JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the heat of the summer, it's been a Sig P365, a nice break from a larger/heavier carry...

08AD1AB0-64BF-4BE9-AAD1-49F283C9BCFA.jpeg

I switched from a Glock 43 to a Sig P365 with a 12 round mag. It fits my hand a lot better. I bought this just before they came out with the Sig P365XL, I would have bought that one. ...
Buy an XL grip module and the flush base plates for your 12-rounders ($5 each) and swap everything over. It takes about 5 minutes, or less if you get the mag catch out on the first try (it takes a bit of finesse).

You can get a flat trigger kit from Sig as well, they are a bit pricey at $49 and swapping triggers requires working with some tiny parts but it's not really that hard to do.

Do all that and you have a "short slide XL" for not too much money or effort.

Last Edited:
Sig 365 with 12- or 15-rd magazines depending on carry method.

I retired my G19 because the Sig is more compact, more accurate, has better sights and trigger, makes for easier follow on shots and you don't have to deal with "Glock knuckle".

The wife has been carrying a G-42 380, in a DeSantis Criss Cross crossdraw holster and she likes that. Just got her a Springfield Hellcat 9 MM and another Criss Cross holster. She won't carry a gun she has not shot so it will be a while with the fire danger and Wu Han virus, she also asked for a crossdraw holster for her full size G-17 and I found a DeSantis 'Sky Cop' so she will still be a Glock Girl for some time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top