JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don Rickles
Jonathan Winters
Tim Conway
Carol Bernette
Lucy Ball
Red Skelton
Don Knots
Martian Sheen
Steve Martian
George Burns

And the king of all, Robbin Williams!
Got to see him Live at a USO show, we were quarantined away from all the others ( And had missed out on EVERY SHOW previously, from ANY ONE,) so Robbin came to us and did a special show for our two squadrons, he hung out with us for at least an hour after, was the most awesome experience, He actually cared and was really a genuine person, not at all like the celebrity fakes you always hear about! Really hit me hard when I heard the news about him!

Last Edited:
Jim breuer is my favorite that i forget about until youtube reminds me. Eddie muprhy and dave chapelle are my go to. Beyond that, i dont really watch stand up. Jim gaffigan can be funny too.
Like someone said, robin wiliams. I never really saw his stand up though

Carlin is probably my hands down all time. Loved him from his early days on SNL. Cosby was and it hurt me no end when what he was doing came out. I grew up with his humor on 33.3 LP records. So sad. Red Fox was capable of some great stuff too that was super NSFW not for kids stuff.

+1 for Jeff Dunham.... or I KILL YOU!!

Most of today's comedians aren't funny, they are purveyors of filth and political garbage. Really can't have them on with the wife in the room, but it's pretty bad when even I get disgusted by the continual cursing every third word (so gratuitous and tedious)... George Carlin would be rolling his eyes at them!

Here's a guy I can appreciate:

Last Edited:
Not of fan of just vulgarity, most of the time it is used as awkward humor, but not really funny.
There are lots of great comedians out there, many undiscovered. Most of the big names have been named already.

YouTube DryBar comedy
i found Ross Bennet and Robert MAC to be funny and probably unknown.
also a fan of Gabriel Iglesias and Jim Gaffigan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads