JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your favorite Christmas movie

• A Christmas Story

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Rudolf

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • The Santa Clause

• Christmas at the Krinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die Hard

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Home Alone

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Bad Santa

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Scrooged

• Jingle All the Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Hey Griswald, where you gonna put a tree that size?"

"Bend over and I'll show you!"

1576029930804.jpeg

One day, I'll do a Griswald Family Christmas display.

Kind of wish I had a storm drain on my curb.

If you EVER get the chance to see them live, DO IT! You will thank me!

I sure will - some interesting trivia
  • The 70's hit "Convoy" gave C. W. McCall (Chi Davis) the funding to create the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. EDIT- I was confuseign them with Manheim Steamroller. Both are awesome!

• My neighbor across the street used to fly them around on tours. Even though most had to travel by truck and tour bus, they rotated the employees through the aircraft. It didn't matter what they did - secretary, musician, stage hand - they all got a turn in the small jet. Everybody in my neighbor's experience was treated like family.

Unrelated, Larry was also John Denver's pilot for many years before John (unfortunately) started flying himself. John was exactly the same person in real life that you saw on the stage and on TV.

Last Edited:
Was listening to them earlier just before Mrs 3M's nightly devotional to the Hallmark channel durign Christmas. I listen to them year round - they are stunning on a quality stereo.
I believe they played Portland just recently. If you sign up on their web page as a fan they send you codes to buy tickets early. We've always gotten fantastic seats at the Rose Garden. I too play them year round. We also saw their show "Beethoven's Last Night" years ago in Eugene. Fantastic musicians.

So what is your favorite movie for Christmas?

As for the talk about Trump 2020 and gun control, etc., I may have a slightly different view. I'm actually pretty optimistic about his chances to get re-elected next year. I'm also optimistic about the senate staying R and the house flipping back to the R's again.

I'm following the news pretty closely. People have had it with the non-stop attacks on Trump by the dems and the media. Their poll numbers are dropping, while Trump's are climbing. The latest poll numbers on the impeachment itself show their support is falling. In Wisconsin, Trump now polls higher than any Dem candidate in the race - that's the first time it's happened. CNN's ratings just came out - their prime time numbers are the lowest they've been in 3 years! MSNBC is doing even worse. Folks are tired of the non-stop attacks, especially when they see it's all about hate, with no facts to back up their charges.

Trump has a strong economy behind him. He's fighting for America and for Americans. And while I still don't really like the guy, I am happily casting my vote for him next year.

That said, I'll still play it safe in 2020. Magazines, ammo, maybe some 80% stuff and an upper or two are in the plans when I've got some $$ to do it.

No contest...
Die Hard

In fact I have it in good authority that Santa has ditched the whole "On Dasher on Dancer....." bit and now he hops on the sleigh flips the reins and yells "Yippeekiaye Mother####ers!"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top