JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I usually shoot a factory mod, but I had a chance to shoot a couple different Pattern Master chokes last year, and loved em. I was shooting a Benelli Vinci 12ga with the PM Long Range Ported choke on it, and certainly felt like I could close the gap better at extended ranges. Have an SX3 12ga now and am thinking about the Pattern Master Code Black Duck Choke. I'm interested to know what chokes the rest of you shoot, and if anyone has any experience with the Code Black Duck chokes.

The factory IC works just fine in my benelli. If they are out a ways I switch to a pattternmaster extended. The patternmaster destroys too much meat at closer distances. I like to get by with #4 steel when possible with the IC. With the patternmaster I like to run #2 steel.

Depends, when I'm hunting nice weather i use X-full T & F accu-mag choke for my ulti mag with #2 or #3 shot, bad weather with a nice deke spread i use accu-mag Modified 2 & BB shooting #4 (sounds weird but works for me) 3" shells.

I usually shoot a factory mod, but I had a chance to shoot a couple different Pattern Master chokes last year, and loved em. I was shooting a Benelli Vinci 12ga with the PM Long Range Ported choke on it, and certainly felt like I could close the gap better at extended ranges. Have an SX3 12ga now and am thinking about the Pattern Master Code Black Duck Choke. I'm interested to know what chokes the rest of you shoot, and if anyone has any experience with the Code Black Duck chokes.

I just bought the sx3. Did you end up purchasing a new choke? I've been using the full choke that came with the gun. I shoot longer ranges and need the tighter pattern.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top