JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a caldwell & a Harris they are both nice but the fit/finish is better on the harris I have a cheap one I picked up at a gun show for $20 to put on my AR it's junk

those harris knock-off bipods will work okay, however I personally don't like putting cheap parts on firearm.

go right first time and buy harris. if money isn't a issue, atlas v8 bipod.

I prefer the parker hale bipod on my Accuracy int AWP as my fav bipod

But for a 22 rifle a harris which you can get used for about the same price as the UTG or get a UTG.

It's a 22 LR, no need to get the best tacticool accessories. Likely you will change the setup before the bipod fails you.

I have that UTG one you linked. I also got this one previously
Amazon.com: UTG Bipod, SWAT/Combat Profile, Adjustable Height: Sports & Outdoors

Both are ok for knockoffs. Nothing really special. I would go with the one you linked for sure. Its nice being able ot adjust the height and overall it feels a bit studier than the other. Snaps forward and up nicely and it did feel pretty solid. I dont use either all that often but they have worked just fine so far

First thanks for the replies...

Second I want to get a bipod that I could use on other firearms...like my ar15. So getting a nice one, but not stupidly priced, is my goal. TBH it would be used mostly on the 22 at first cause...well ammo cheaper. :)

this is like buying costless car parts, it will work. but rest is questionable.

there is also grippod, if you like those style. but beware of fake/replica. (good search for how to identify)

if i were you, I'd buy harris and be done with it. if you are serious firearm user, you can't go wrong with harris bipods.

Cost and accuracy do not necessarily go together. I have shot sub MOA on my match ar with a cheapo chinese bipod.

So far it works as well as my harris and has lasted 10+ years but it looks really cheap is all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top