JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a couple 9mm hosts. Got to say there's nothing at all wrong with a Glock with a threaded barrel on it. Got a 9mm conversion for my G23 with threads, and have a KKM on my G21 (45 ACP). Also have a Beretta 92 that the nice guys over at Tornado Technology threaded for me; did a great job.

Depends what you like in a pistol; got to say the Glocks are pretty darn nice for the $$$.

I was thinking of getting a .40 conversation for my G31. I want one for my Sig226 in 357Sig but it's provong to be difficult locating one. I can find 9mm all day but one in .40, not so much.

it shoots better than it looks

#2 son traded a while back for a PPX (despite my guffawing); it is most awkward appearing, yet it falls to hand easily enough (if you don't focus your eyes on it too much) yet it takes to target quite well and the trigger is simply 'superior' despite it's looks;

not a favorite by any means, but a [strikethru]most[/strikethru] pleasant surprise....

I have a couple 9mm hosts. Got to say there's nothing at all wrong with a Glock with a threaded barrel on it. Got a 9mm conversion for my G23 with threads, and have a KKM on my G21 (45 ACP). Also have a Beretta 92 that the nice guys over at Tornado Technology threaded for me; did a great job.

Depends what you like in a pistol; got to say the Glocks are pretty darn nice for the $$$.
Ya, I'm likely going to start there. It's the easiest one for me. Just need to buy a threaded barrel for the Glocks. I'm really liking the idea of the k configuration on the obsidian heading my way on my Glock 43.

#2 son traded a while back for a PPX (despite my guffawing); it is most awkward appearing, yet it falls to hand easily enough (if you don't focus your eyes on it too much) yet it takes to target quite well and the trigger is simply 'superior' despite it's looks;

not a favorite by any means, but a [strikethru]most[/strikethru] pleasant surprise....
never been a fan of the ppx visually.never shot one either. i love the way my cz looks. i think its beautiful. it shoots amazing! infact, i should probably clean it. guns get so much grit in them when theyre carried every day!!!

Ya I'm looking for a threaded one in .40. I'm hoping to avoid going 9 with it so I don't have to buy new mags.

I think with those its an issue with the OD of the barrel requiring non standard threads . I know EFK Firegragon makes 40 S&W barrels for the P226 but they will only do 1/2X28 or 13.5 threads.

Vintage HK p9s. I like the fixed barrel, DA roller delayed action. No Nielson devise needed.
Very smooth, balanced and quiet.

hk 9ps 004.JPG

I think with those its an issue with the OD of the barrel requiring non standard threads . I know EFK Firegragon makes 40 S&W barrels for the P226 but they will only do 1/2X28 or 13.5 threads.

Ya I read that too. EFK makes some nice stuff but it's spendy. Not sure I'm up for paying $230 for a pistol barrel. I could go 9 and get a couple mags for that price.

SWD M11-nine with a Bowers VERS 9S

View attachment 412216

Nice and quiet with subsonic ammo. It's more fun to shoot when there is a light breeze because it can get a little gassy after a mag dump.

Had one years ago when they were $600. Ah, The good old days. Thought I was cutting a fat hog when I sold it for $1100. It always amazes me how much difference there is in sound between a open bolt SMG and the same model in closed bolt semi. Night and day. The open bolts are stupid quiet. The closed bolts are freakin' loud.

Had one years ago when they were $600. Ah, The good old days. Thought I was cutting a fat hog when I sold it for $1100. It always amazes me how much difference there is in sound between a open bolt SMG and the same model in closed bolt semi. Night and day. The open bolts are stupid quiet. The closed bolts are freakin' loud.
You could sell a pallet of them for $5000 each in less than a week now.

So do you run subsonic 38's in the ranch hand? Pretty neat rifle. Nice collection you have there.

Those are just the pistol cartridge ones ;)
It's a 12" barrel, and I typically run 158gr standard 38s and they stay subsonic. Even had decent luck with 130gr. Anything +P tends to break the sound barrier, and all 357s I've run through it have as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top