JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
78EB8E9C-B6B9-4C45-AA2A-E57B49F2F1D7.jpeg

cz p07 urban grey
silencerco hybrid

@v0lcom13sn0w that P07 looks good. I just looked at the P09 and it looks good too. Thanks for the post.
it shoots better than it looks

:D

i am carrying it right now. its about the same size as my glock 23. cz accuracy and ergonomics are far superior to my glock.

my glock is my work horse though. it gets carried in the woods while im hunting. it can be full of dirt and debris and i wouldnt question if it would function or not. it will. always.

its not a 9mm so i didnt post a pic with the can on it ;)

Anyone have a threaded 357mag with a 9mm can on it?

I have a lever 38/357, would be cool to get it threaded if possible.

Sold a few things as of recent and put in to SBR my CX4.

I am also planning on getting together with SierraPapa over in St Helens in due time to do some work on it! Got to liquidate a few more things first.

Anyone have a threaded 357mag with a 9mm can on it?

I have a lever 38/357, would be cool to get it threaded if possible.
Im no expert but 9mms are .355 in diameter so going with a 9mm can might not work all that well...but a .45 can should work just fine. But like I said im no expert

My bad, like I said I'm no expert, I guess that's one of those things where 0.003in doesn't make a difference...learn something new every day

Man gun photos deleted. My apologies for being a product of the last century.

Guess I'm old school enough that silencer was the last thing on my mind.o_O

Wasn't thinking that host was young guy lingo for a gun you could screw on a silencer.:cool:

We could rewrite some old secret agent novels.

Agent 375 was on the train, knowing the Bohemian spy was sitting behind him. Hearing the Bohemian spy removing his host from his man bag, agent 375 turned around quickly and applied a judo chop to his knee, incapacitating him instantly...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top