JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Large illegal grows are often just a part of the picture and often involve harder drugs such as meth as well as human/sex trafficking.

THIS is true and has been stated on our MT and national news often.

Cate

The bad man shot and murdered the doctor quickly.

Let us say that the doctor was ARMED but if the criminal came up suddenly even if the doctor and his son were using SITUATIONAL AWARENESS - boom!

I am not saying that the doctor was armed but even if he was... sigh.

The murderer did his deed. It is amazing that the son got away and stayed away from the killer.

The police believe that the same murderer shot two other people too. They did not die.

This is such a SAD story.

You can be armed to the teeth, be aware of your surroundings but if some KILLER really wants to murder you - he may DO it or just wound you. And it may not matter WHERE you are too!

The doctor wanted to do something for his family especially to get out in the fresh air and wilderness with his children and wife who has cancer.

This breaks my heart.

May he rest in peace.

Too bad that the shooter is alive. That IS just how I feel and the criminal justice system is so FUBAR!

Cate

The world is turning upside-down. Weird time to be alive. :(:mad::(

You got that right!

I swear to God that some days when I see what IS considered right (PC!) in today's world when it is so WRONG and EVIL- I think that I am living in the TWILIGHT ZONE or some things that I can't say HERE.

But I bet that you KNOW what I am thinking since I believe that you and I have a somewhat similar background GROWING UP and being taught what was sane, moral, right, wrong, a sin and so forth.

Plus we were taught THE GOLDEN RULE which is the basis of most religions and MORAL lifestyles even if a person may not be 'religious' or a Believer.

I know that you understand what I MEAN here and are not offended by my words.

God bless you and yours.

Take care.

Cate

I swear to God that some days when I see what IS considered right (PC!) in today's world when it is so WRONG and EVIL- I think that I am living in the TWILIGHT ZONE or some things that I can't say HERE.

I have been keeping the TV news off except for a few talking heads that I like, which I watch on YouTube. However, I visit FoxNews.com every morning in an effort to stay abreast of events... this mornings reading was completely depressing!!! The last straw was an interview with the NYC head of their BLM chapter. Her plans and demands for reform include abolishing the police force within five years, replacing it with community based personel and services :rolleyes:, free money for POC, closing all U.S. military bases in Africa (which would mean leaving it to the Chinese govt), and a bunch of Marxist programs/ideas. I really wish all these America haters, of any skin color, would start their own country and leave us to live in peace.

Last Edited:
1) "Pot or Meth, it's irrelevant."
Actually, not so much. There's a lot more violence and viciousness connected with heroin, Fentanyl, meth, coke, etc pretty much proportional to the amount of $ involved.
2) Being armed doesn't guarantee that you will prevail, but it gives you another option and increases your chances of survival.
3) IMHO the Tokarev in 7.62x25 would be a good woods gun - shoots flat enough to give better range than most service sized sidearms.

I have been keeping the TV news off except for a few talking heads that I like, which I watch on YouTube. However, I visit FoxNews.com every morning in an effort to stay abreast of events... this mornings reading was completely depressing!!! The last straw was an interview with the NYC head of their BLM chapter. Her plans and demands for reform include abolishing the police force within five years, replacing it with community based personel and services, free money for POC, closing all U.S. military bases in Africa (which would mean leaving it to the Chinese govt), and a bunch of Marxist programs/ideas. I really wish all these America haters, of any skin color, would start their own country and leave us to live in peace.
I agree. I also think that their country should be at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

BB Bass,

I have limited my news intake BIG TIME but I go ALL over the WWWeb for news. I have OTA only free reception on purpose.

I do listen to some podcasts but I have mainly stuck to things that make me reflect on the GOOD things in life and spiritual things.

Plus I do believe that there are good and bad people ALL over this nation and all over the world.

But the big mouths who get all of the attention with their BAD IDEAS, CRIMINAL and EVIL DEEDS seem to get their squeaky wheels greased.

I do NOT have the boob tube on much. I have cut down on the internet. I have cut down on most radio where you only hear one side or the other.

I do LISTEN to various states/towns radio ONLINE especially ones that are NOT owned by large corporations where they must tow the line on the L, R or wherever else the LINE is drawn.

I am so SICK of people who want to abolish peace officers YET they want to punish honest and law abiding property owners who do NOT want their homes, neighborhoods and businesses DESTROYED. And most of all they do not want to be MURDERED OR BURNED ALIVE IN THEIR HOMES/BUSINESSES AND VEHICLES! Plus they want their family, friends and pets safe too!

I am not saying that every ARMED ding dong OUT there handled a DANGEROUS situation properly but HOLY MOLY - the honest man or woman gets destroyed and the BAD person has ZERO DONE to him or her.

I would honestly like to KNOW how many homes, businesses, vehicles and public/private property were SAVED FROM THE BAD GUYS WITH THE GOOD GUYS/GALS with firearms and DID THEY GET PUNISHED or awarded by their LEADERS and from the people in ALL OF THOSE STATES?

It appears to me that the honest gun owner who may or may not have done everything right in SPECIFIC CASES seem to be PUNISHED.

THAT is what I am seeing across the western states and ALL OVER this sovereign nation.

I am not specifically talking about some threads here where people made fun of the one couple when it came to their clothing or their guns or some other situations where the pregnant woman was in fear of her life.

I would NOT have handled those situations like they did EXACTLY but I would not have stood by and DONE ZERO if I was in fear of my life or being burned out of my home or shot by some loud mouth CRAZY women/men. Egged on by them to get a reaction from the innocent person.

ALL I can say is THIS - if a person has NEVER EVER been in a RIOT or more than one riot or in a situation where you think or actually KNOW/SEE and have some people aka A GROUP or two men or one person may come into your home - invade your space, try to break in your house, 'sick' their vicious dog on you, try to rob you in broad day light while you are working away or at 1 AM or in MANY other situations at any age - they need to SHUT UP (NOT meaning you.) or quit laughing about people who tried to DO something to save their home from being burned down or them being violently attacked and murdered.

Now, if GUNS are supposed to HELP US - DEFEND US - why were they not used ALL OVER this country while people and private/public properties were and still are being DESTROYED and not just in the last month or so?

Because if we dare USE THEM to stop the criminals and their crime since the POLITICAL LEADERS and peace officers are told to STAND DOWN... what the heck are those guns for when it comes to SELF DEFENSE and all kinds of protection?

IT makes no sense since the peace officers and national guard were NOT allowed to prevent all of this mess and in many cases were not even called in at all!

And the political leaders were and STILL ARE as worthless as teats on a boar! They should be THROWN OUT OF OFFICE for dereliction of duty!

Confused Cate

Last Edited:
I am so SICK of people who want to abolish peace officers YET they want to punish honest and law abiding property owners who do NOT want their homes, neighborhoods and businesses DESTROYED. And most of all they do not want to be MURDERED OR BURNED ALIVE IN THEIR HOMES/BUSINESSES AND VEHICLES! Plus they want their family, friends and pets safe too!

nc_ohc=sabrI_NLbAcAX-0XkuC&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio1-1.jpg

PS:

When I said the words, SHUT UP, in general, I did not mean that there should not be a good discussion because I BELIEVE that a good discussion on pros/cons always helps when it comes to specific self defense situations especially in these times of turmoil.

That is what I mean and meant.

Cate

Oh man, you know that I ADORE CLINT and I have since I was a kid!

Go ahead, and make my day! Grin.

My heart be STILL!

Cate

This is off topic: But my old bozz at the last job I had before retiring told stories about his family being friends with Clint, and Clint actually being a great guy! They used to visit Clint's house when my bozz's grandmother was friends with the Hearsts and Clint had some distinct political leanings. He was pretty nice to a coupla teen males that were feeling spunky and didn't know as much as they thought they did. :)

Last Edited:
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top