JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couldn't/wouldn't read the stories after reading the posts.

Only thing I would add would be a very firm stare at my daughter and scream at her to run as I took on the group.

Many more counts of people riddled with boolits and still fighting on while postponing death then one shot drops.

Never wanted to and never will go to New York (wth the exception is a 7 figure job - and even then I would only do it for a year or three and then retire back in the PNW).

Couldn't/wouldn't read the stories after reading the posts.

Only thing I would add would be a very firm stare at my daughter and scream at her to run as I took on the group.

Many more counts of people riddled with boolits and still fighting on while postponing death then one shot drops.

Never wanted to and never will go to New York (wth the exception is a 7 figure job - and even then I would only do it for a year or three and then retire back in the PNW).

Make it 8 figures, and I might consider it.

I think Bronson made like 40k back in the day as an architect there. not real sure though

th?&id=OIP.M2bedead12450d44cdbb53297f22a1c24o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

th?&id=OIP.M2bedead12450d44cdbb53297f22a1c24o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Gun control laws at work in NYC I see. :rolleyes:

This is why I'm glad to be out of places like that. Stuff like that rarely happens in the city I live in.

What makes this worse, however, is that there are people who want to act like these scumbags thinking it makes them look tough. And you're racist for assuming they might do that, even though they're the ones making others think that about them by acting that way. :mad:

I am sick!!!!!!!!!!! WTF was that girls father thinking?I have the Skilz that Killz and I won't even speak of what I would do those less then animals that did this! I see some one even thinking of harming any one, family or not (animals too) and I act with vengeance!

I am hesitant to blame the father. Presuming he was a law-abiding citizen then he was unarmed. Attacking the thugs may seem like what you should do, but getting killed and then having your daughter raped doesn't seem like much improvement over the actual outcome. Or perhaps being made to witness your daughter's rape and possible murder since you resisted. Or any of a number of scenarios that turn out far worse than this. Of course rape is a terrible thing, but at least they both survived and I don't believe any other course of action would have turned out better. One of those situations where there will not be any good outcomes, just some not as bad as others.

:mad::mad::mad:My case.......10rnds of .45 caliber justice!:mad::mad::mad:

That's why I live in the west. And, we need to keep our civil rights!!!

Southeast more freedom. ;) But yes we need to keep our rights, and states where rights are revoked need people to fight to get their rights back. This is exactly why we need our guns, not just to deter/fight tyranny but also because crap like this happens. The antis always call for gun control but become broken records or turn to ad hominem when confronted with facts.

"If only criminals had guns we wouldn't have problems at all. After all they just want your money." And its logic like this that pisses me off, because it demonstrates their lack of rationality and logical reasoning. Even though crap like this happens they always say they just want money. And if they don't they blame the girl for looking too attractive or something like that. :mad:

I am hesitant to blame the father. Presuming he was a law-abiding citizen then he was unarmed. Attacking the thugs may seem like what you should do, but getting killed and then having your daughter raped doesn't seem like much improvement over the actual outcome. Or perhaps being made to witness your daughter's rape and possible murder since you resisted. Or any of a number of scenarios that turn out far worse than this. Of course rape is a terrible thing, but at least they both survived and I don't believe any other course of action would have turned out better. One of those situations where there will not be any good outcomes, just some not as bad as others.

I don't think anyone here is blaming the father, the blame clearly rests on the scum of the earth that pulled this stunt. However, what many here are expressing is that, regardless of the odds or the outcome, leaving your daughter there, with no resistance whatsoever, when you know what's going to happen to her, is just inconceivable in their minds. I talked about this with my wife last night. I asked her about the scenario and how she would feel if I did everything I could to fight back, even if I lost in the end. Her response was simple: "that's one of the reasons I married you, you're a protector".

I think it's important to remember that any time we get engaged in a defensive situation, whether it's one on one, or one on several, whether there are weapons involved or it's just fists and feet, it's a risk. No one knows the outcome. But I do think that a properly motivated father in this instance could have overwhelmed these young punks using the concept behind "violence of action", which has demonstrated that even one person can overwhelm a person larger than them or even a group. And punk a$$ pieces of crap like this are more likely to scatter under that kind of response because they are, at their hearts, cowards. That's why they need a gun and a bunch of guys together to attack one woman. They are not brave, they are not honorable, and they are not fighting for anything of value. I do think in such a circumstance it would be very hard for most fathers to simply leave their daughter to such a sure fate. I would rather fight and die for the chance that she won't have to go through that - I couldn't live with myself otherwise, and I don't think I could look my daughter in the face again if I just turned and left.

It reminds me a bit of a scene from the Walking Dead. The lead, Rick has been captured by some very evil men, and they are about to use his young son as a play thing. All odds against him, and a gun to his head, he goes batsh!t crazy on these guys, overwhelms them (with help from another) and ends up beating the life out of their leader. While that's a completely made up scenario, I do think that under certain circumstances, such an extreme response would be called for, and may just overwhelm the bad guys.

I know everyone can look it up, but this comes from something on the interwebs; and it is true.

People have only two ways to approach you and to get you to do what they want; force or reason.

If I have a gun, you have only one option; reason.

I know no one wants to blame the father, but I will. That story had two outcomes and he chose the worst one possible. When faced with the choice of "fight or run" he left someone more unable to mount a defense in order to "run for help" The fact that he would leave his daughter to be ravaged by these monsters is going to have far reaching consequences for him in his life.

When his family needed him, he ran away. When you are a dad, you don't run to get help; you are help.

I ain't in the mood most times to fight of multiple adversaries at any point in the day, especially if they have a gun; but I am prepared to do it and able to do it and ready to do it unarmed if necessary in order to keep my family from harm. And I would fight to the death while blinded, stabbed or paralyzed to keep my family from harm.

There are things that will gnaw at a man worse than dyin'

Last Edited:
The father took her to the playground so they could drink some beer.
She's a 19 yr old and the legal age to consume alcohol is 21 in New York.
That alone shows you what kind of parent he is.

The father took her to the playground so they could drink some beer.
She's a 19 yr old and the legal age to consume alcohol is 21 in New York.
That alone shows you what kind of parent he is.

My first beer was when I was 16 on a fishing trip... Guess its different if you have a father who was raised in the south.

I don't think anyone here is blaming the father, the blame clearly rests on the scum of the earth that pulled this stunt. However, what many here are expressing is that, regardless of the odds or the outcome, leaving your daughter there, with no resistance whatsoever, when you know what's going to happen to her, is just inconceivable in their minds. I talked about this with my wife last night. I asked her about the scenario and how she would feel if I did everything I could to fight back, even if I lost in the end. Her response was simple: "that's one of the reasons I married you, you're a protector".

I think it's important to remember that any time we get engaged in a defensive situation, whether it's one on one, or one on several, whether there are weapons involved or it's just fists and feet, it's a risk. No one knows the outcome. But I do think that a properly motivated father in this instance could have overwhelmed these young punks using the concept behind "violence of action", which has demonstrated that even one person can overwhelm a person larger than them or even a group. And punk a$$ pieces of crap like this are more likely to scatter under that kind of response because they are, at their hearts, cowards. That's why they need a gun and a bunch of guys together to attack one woman. They are not brave, they are not honorable, and they are not fighting for anything of value. I do think in such a circumstance it would be very hard for most fathers to simply leave their daughter to such a sure fate. I would rather fight and die for the chance that she won't have to go through that - I couldn't live with myself otherwise, and I don't think I could look my daughter in the face again if I just turned and left.

It reminds me a bit of a scene from the Walking Dead. The lead, Rick has been captured by some very evil men, and they are about to use his young son as a play thing. All odds against him, and a gun to his head, he goes batsh!t crazy on these guys, overwhelms them (with help from another) and ends up beating the life out of their leader. While that's a completely made up scenario, I do think that under certain circumstances, such an extreme response would be called for, and may just overwhelm the bad guys.
Pretty much how I see it.

Also;
If he'd have fought, even if they killed him, which I think is no more than 50/50, I seriously doubt those little sh!tbirds would have stuck around to hurt the girl. They would have run. That's who they are.

It's true we don't all know what we'd do, but some of us do.

I would hope that a father protecting his daughter, dying for his daughter, is a natural instinct, not something you decide to do. This guy is probably going to have a hard time living with what he did.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top