JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F-ing sickening on the worst level. No way would I leave my daughter with thigs in a park to be gang raped while I ran for help. You'd have to kill me. I'd at least try to give her a chance to run.

This world is disgusting, full of evil. No way will I ever get rid of my guns, or stop carrying. I don't care what laws they pass.

I wish that was bloombergs daughter. Maybe then he will pull his head from the depths of his anus.

I'm ill from reading that. And everytime I read a story of a infant dying because it's parents are drug addict POS's.

just another reason every law abiding citizen needs a gun.

i will destroy anyone who intentionally harms my son or my wife no questions asked.

The story doesn't seem to make sense to me.
One man pointed a gun at the father and told him to leave, police said.

After the father left, the men each assaulted the woman, police said. They fled when her father returned a short while later, accompanied by two officers.

Rapists ordered Father to leave and continued assault knowing he would call Cops A.S.A.P.
Father came back with Police and all 5 then fled and got away?

We either have bad reporting or a bad Dad. I smell a rat.

Id die trying to save her.
ALL of those thugs involved deserve to die a painful slow death.

All I can say is, when its YOUR job to be responsible for a child
(i.e. Mother or father, guardian) its YOUR duty to do everything in your power to protect them. This means carry a firearm (even if opposed) and be alert and lastly to sacrifice yourself for their sake should the need arise. Come short of that, you've failed them as a parent.

Still, I cant even read the article.. I cant stand things that deal with child/animal abuse or rape of any kind. I have no pity for those that partake in either, those that do deserve to die horrible deaths.

Scum of the earth. I would die before I left my daughter in a situation like that.

Looks like they caught 4 of the 5 so far. I hope they all get the same treatment in prison, night after night after night.

As a Psychologist, I hear horror stories from children every day. Parents need to pull their children from public school and the parents need to carry full time and be ready to protect when the day comes. It will come sooner or later.

Some stories make me seriously consider making hunting down such worthless pieces of sh!t a full time hobby. Seriously.

And yeah, if you ain't dead, why the f aren't you fighting? They'd have had to kill me and I don't even know her. How could a FATHER leave their daughter to fend for herself with five guys!? I wouldn't mind having a little chat with that spineless maggot as well.

If you can't beat them (to death physically), might as well join them (by being a criminal and carrying a gun so you can snuff out their evil existence on an as-needed basis).

Photos of suspects.

WNBC_000000009963578_1200x675_599434307921.jpg

WNBC_000000009963578_1200x675_599434307921.jpg

Suspects
2- 15 years old
1- 17 yrs old
1- 14 yrs old
One at large

I'm sorry but they will probably not be charged as adults.
I would hunt them and their parents down. Show them the justice our system won't provide.

The story doesn't seem to make sense to me.
One man pointed a gun at the father and told him to leave, police said.

After the father left, the men each assaulted the woman, police said. They fled when her father returned a short while later, accompanied by two officers.

Rapists ordered Father to leave and continued assault knowing he would call Cops A.S.A.P.
Father came back with Police and all 5 then fled and got away?

We either have bad reporting or a bad Dad. I smell a rat.

That could be, especially when you look into the location of where this took place. On the other hand the father and daughter could have been foreign or tourists from another part of the country and unaware of what they were walking into.

Either way it is still sickening. Those involved should be hung from the nearest light pole.

outrageous and sickening if the story happened as reported. moreover, that 'father' is a POS for leaving his daughter. The poosification of America is hard understand... so much for home of the brave.

And here we see what happens when good people are disarmed by a 'well meaning' and 'caring' government. Where were the cops when he needed them? Where was the government to 'save' them from the bad guys? This story is a perfect example of why people need to carry, why they need to have that right. Ironically, this guy will probably come out and stand next to Obama demanding something 'be done' about gun crime, while Obama looks longingly into the camera, a lone tear running down is smug, arrogant cheek. Yes, they will find a way to twist the rape of this girl for gun control. And, it is highly unlikely the President will shed a single real or phony tear for this poor girl.

There is no way on this Earth that I would have left my daughter there. I would be killed attacking these f'ers if need be - I would never walk away unless I was point blank at the end of their gun - it may require a very quick tactical retreat and circle around to come at them from another angle. Either way, walking away and letting it happen to my daughter is NOT AN OPTION.

This is a sick story. These people should be removed from the gene pool. If that can't happen, then prison for life, in a hard labor camp.

All this story does, beyond pissing me off, is remind me why it is so important to be prepared to protect myself and my family.

It was until cowards started migrating that brought their barbaric ideology with them.
Every man for themselves.
Probably from the same countries that sell their daughters for cows and goats.
Or just throw them in dumpsters.

I firmly believe this is the problem across the nation.
Crapstain parents the are complete POS's having a dozen kids that learn from their ish parents and grow up with no conscience, no sense of community, and hate life: they are given no love, discipline, or direction and they are straight evil.
Their parents should be held just as accountable as the evil youth themselves.

Protecting your daughter rule #1. Stay out of Central Park when it's dark.

Edit.
Just read a more in depth report on this and it happened in a Brooklyn city park, but I still believe that avoiding any large city park unarmed is foolish and dangerous.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top