Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Father forced at gunpoint to leave daughter at playground and she was gangraped.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by coastal steelheader, Jan 10, 2016.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

Caveman Jim, Ura-Ki, x2ndxall and 2 others like this.
  2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

F-ing sickening on the worst level. No way would I leave my daughter with thigs in a park to be gang raped while I ran for help. You'd have to kill me. I'd at least try to give her a chance to run.

This world is disgusting, full of evil. No way will I ever get rid of my guns, or stop carrying. I don't care what laws they pass.

I wish that was bloombergs daughter. Maybe then he will pull his head from the depths of his anus.

I'm ill from reading that. And everytime I read a story of a infant dying because it's parents are drug addict POS's.

3. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

just another reason every law abiding citizen needs a gun.

i will destroy anyone who intentionally harms my son or my wife no questions asked.

4. coastal steelheader

I'm more convinced than ever that it will probably come down to just that. As clearconscience said the world is full of evil and getting worse every day.

Caveman Jim, Ura-Ki and 41Slinger like this.
  5. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

The story doesn't seem to make sense to me.
    One man pointed a gun at the father and told him to leave, police said.

After the father left, the men each assaulted the woman, police said. They fled when her father returned a short while later, accompanied by two officers.

Rapists ordered Father to leave and continued assault knowing he would call Cops A.S.A.P.
    Father came back with Police and all 5 then fled and got away?

We either have bad reporting or a bad Dad. I smell a rat.

6. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Id die trying to save her.
    ALL of those thugs involved deserve to die a painful slow death.

All I can say is, when its YOUR job to be responsible for a child
    (i.e. Mother or father, guardian) its YOUR duty to do everything in your power to protect them. This means carry a firearm (even if opposed) and be alert and lastly to sacrifice yourself for their sake should the need arise. Come short of that, you've failed them as a parent.

Still, I cant even read the article.. I cant stand things that deal with child/animal abuse or rape of any kind. I have no pity for those that partake in either, those that do deserve to die horrible deaths.

7. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

Scum of the earth. I would die before I left my daughter in a situation like that.

Looks like they caught 4 of the 5 so far. I hope they all get the same treatment in prison, night after night after night.

8. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

they will.

Caveman Jim, Sgt Nambu and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

As a Psychologist, I hear horror stories from children every day. Parents need to pull their children from public school and the parents need to carry full time and be ready to protect when the day comes. It will come sooner or later.

10. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Geez, next you'll be expressing your shock at 1000 Muslim gang rapes of American women

11. x2ndxall

x2ndxall WA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Some stories make me seriously consider making hunting down such worthless pieces of sh!t a full time hobby. Seriously.

And yeah, if you ain't dead, why the f aren't you fighting? They'd have had to kill me and I don't even know her. How could a FATHER leave their daughter to fend for herself with five guys!? I wouldn't mind having a little chat with that spineless maggot as well.

Caveman Jim, Brutus57, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  12. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

If you can't beat them (to death physically), might as well join them (by being a criminal and carrying a gun so you can snuff out their evil existence on an as-needed basis).

13. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Photos of suspects.

WNBC_000000009963578_1200x675_599434307921.jpg

WNBC_000000009963578_1200x675_599434307921.jpg

Caveman Jim likes this.
  14. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

I'd like to say this stuff is done by white gangs all the time. But I can't.
    It's just a fact that them folks are animals. Always will be.

Caveman Jim and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. clearconscience

Man they could have been obama's sons.

Caveman Jim, 41Slinger and Sstrand like this.
  16. clearconscience

Suspects
    2- 15 years old
    1- 17 yrs old
    1- 14 yrs old
    One at large

I'm sorry but they will probably not be charged as adults.
    I would hunt them and their parents down. Show them the justice our system won't provide.

Caveman Jim, Ura-Ki, 3MTA3 and 2 others like this.
  17. coastal steelheader

That could be, especially when you look into the location of where this took place. On the other hand the father and daughter could have been foreign or tourists from another part of the country and unaware of what they were walking into.

Either way it is still sickening. Those involved should be hung from the nearest light pole.

18. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

BY THEIR SACK!!!

19. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

outrageous and sickening if the story happened as reported. moreover, that 'father' is a POS for leaving his daughter. The poosification of America is hard understand... so much for home of the brave.

20. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

And here we see what happens when good people are disarmed by a 'well meaning' and 'caring' government. Where were the cops when he needed them? Where was the government to 'save' them from the bad guys? This story is a perfect example of why people need to carry, why they need to have that right. Ironically, this guy will probably come out and stand next to Obama demanding something 'be done' about gun crime, while Obama looks longingly into the camera, a lone tear running down is smug, arrogant cheek. Yes, they will find a way to twist the rape of this girl for gun control. And, it is highly unlikely the President will shed a single real or phony tear for this poor girl.

There is no way on this Earth that I would have left my daughter there. I would be killed attacking these f'ers if need be - I would never walk away unless I was point blank at the end of their gun - it may require a very quick tactical retreat and circle around to come at them from another angle. Either way, walking away and letting it happen to my daughter is NOT AN OPTION.

This is a sick story. These people should be removed from the gene pool. If that can't happen, then prison for life, in a hard labor camp.

All this story does, beyond pissing me off, is remind me why it is so important to be prepared to protect myself and my family.