JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Mr. Parkers daughter would've had a pair of 45 colts it wouldn't have made a difference, she was ambushed, so were all of the latino gay people at Pulse, ( funny how the media has left that little tidbit out). Neither man was a criminal until he fired that first round. Once he became a criminal, then the question becomes, how do you stop the criminal ? Mr. Parker, if there were no firearms and this man stabbed your daughter or ran over your daughter with his car, or threw her off the balcony she was on, what then ? In this country, you first have to commit a crime, until then, you are just another citizen. What stopped the criminal at Pulse, a guy with a gun. What stopped the criminal that brutally killed your beautiful daughter, a self inflicted gun shot, or, a guy with a gun.

Come and take them. A p@$$# such as himself talks a big game and expects the police to do his bidding by the force of the gun. Not bowing to more control is not treason, it's called freedom.

That's not necessary, the man went through something really awful.

I don't. He shoukd have taught his daughter the skills she would need to survive. He failed and she died.

Exactly what skills would those be. How to stop a bullet, or magically survive one? I'm curious. That's an extremely ignorant thing to say and arguments like that make us all look like nuts to the antigunners and politicians.

If Mr. Parkers daughter would've had a pair of 45 colts it wouldn't have made a difference, she was ambushed, so were all of the latino gay people at Pulse, ( funny how the media has left that little tidbit out). Neither man was a criminal until he fired that first round. Once he became a criminal, then the question becomes, how do you stop the criminal ? Mr. Parker, if there were no firearms and this man stabbed your daughter or ran over your daughter with his car, or threw her off the balcony she was on, what then ? In this country, you first have to commit a crime, until then, you are just another citizen. What stopped the criminal at Pulse, a guy with a gun. What stopped the criminal that brutally killed your beautiful daughter, a self inflicted gun shot, or, a guy with a gun.

And unfortunately he's okay if a guy with a gun stops them - so long as the only guys with guns are from the government.

Going through a personal tragedy is no excuse for attacking the rights of others - remember, he is accusing US of TREASON for being against gun control. That's no little slip of the tongue there. That's a damn serious accusation he made. His pain, his tragedy, is awful, but it gives him NO DAMN RIGHT to come after our rights as a result of his pain. Many people suffer many tragedies day after day after day - but somehow manage to find a way to cope with their loss - without going after the rights of others.

Nope, no sympathy for a man that turns his tragedy into a personal vendetta against liberty and the Constitution. He should have stayed home and kept his mouth shut. Is that harsh?? You bet. Just as harsh as accusing ME of treason for opposing gun control.

Exactly what skills would those be. How to stop a bullet, or magically survive one? I'm curious. That's an extremely ignorant thing to say and arguments like that make us all look like nuts to the antigunners and politicians.

Did you watch the video? The shooter engaged the camera man first and the woman stood there and screamed until it was her turn. The shooter wasn't exactly Jerry Miculek.

Just about any self defense instructor will tell you that doing SOMETHING increases your chances of survival exponentially. It starts with mindset, where she obviously failed. She reacted like someone who had never thought in the slightest bit whatvshe would do to save her own life. Her father raised her to be a sheep and she died like one.

So who is ignorant Mr Soapbox boy? Keep giving the sheep excuses and supress "mean" comments that are uncomfortable, yet true.

It's sad that Mr. Parker feels that he needs to attack law abiding citizens over his frustration as to what happened to his daughter. When someone does an evil act, lashing out at everyone else isn't the answer. Very sad.

If the Orlando shooter wasn't a terrorist, then WHY has this incident caused all the political hoopla to ban "assault weapons", and "no fly-no buy" lists in order to keep them out of the hands of "terrorists"?

Because, it is a convenient excuse for those who have the agenda to use it for leverage to promote their cause in making guns the culprit and creating the "need" to use their terrorist watch list in the process. I know you are smart enough to see this.

And I wasn't talking to you, anyway, Mr. Sarcasm. ;)

And if I may follow up on this. At least half of what the American people are told on the TV box is what we call hay after the horse is through digesting it. It is a dog-and-pony show designed to manipulate us into believing lies about a world that is far different in reality than it actually is.

In a very real way, it is the Matrix without the machines making humans into batteries.

Instead, it is the Matrix (media) making humans into suckers and trying to herd us into divergent groups, distracted by the political dog-and-pony show sufficiently so that we think one thing is happening, while in reality it was something else.

The important question to ask is: why.

I'll give you an example: the attack on the Libyan compounds in Benghazi was actually a bunch of CIA-hired mercenaries revolting against being fired from their jobs. How else would they have known where the CIA compound was, apart from the embassy? I didn't know. The three Americans killed there were all CIA officers. Those Americans whose names you probably never heard, for 'some reason'.

The dog-and-pony show turned the fired Libyan mercenary revolt into a Hillary Clinton failure, which is remarkable in itself, since CIA is the action arm of the State Department. But crazy as it may, there it is. In CIA parlance, somebody did a "hang out" of the Sec. State. Wow, huh?

My point here is that as patriots we have to look behind the curtain and stop believing the puppet show which is the TV box. Start looking at who benefits and why are they telling us the story, and you'll start seeing the outlines of the real picture.

I believe it was Santa Barbara, Ca (or near there), where the rich kid left a video on FB about pretty women not dating him. He then went on to kill people by stabbing, running people over with his BMW and shoot people. We can remember it was the shooting that grabbed attention, as if murder wasn't murder.

I feel bad for any family that loses members to murder. Growing up in LA it happened all the time but judging by the media if a gang kills you it isn't murder some how, but that's for another day. I'm willing to step aside and let a grieving parent deal with their ordeal. But until someone can get criminals and terrorist to abide by just laws (already on the books) I would be a fool to willingly give up some of my options for defense. In my opinion anyone that locks their doors at night does not trust the government for protection. Given that, if you lock your door don't tell me what limits I can have just because you believe a locked door and a phone is all you need.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top