JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
and are enemies of the United States of America, and are giving aid and comfort to our enemies. He also blamed America's gun owners for the recent mass killing in Orlando. Here is a link to what he said:

Parker: Opposition to gun control is equivalent to treason (http://www.roanoke.com/opinion/commentary/parker-opposition-to-gun-control-is-equivalent-to-treason/article_7b8b5407-7fa1-50c3-b557-ac047b1b165c.html)

This father, Andy Parker, is the dad of murdered WDBJ-TV journalist Alison Parker, who was killed last summer by the insane former TV reporter Bryce Williams:

Police: Bryce Williams kills self after on-air slayings - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/)

Come and take them. A p@$$# such as himself talks a big game and expects the police to do his bidding by the force of the gun. Not bowing to more control is not treason, it's called freedom.

Mr. Parker,
I am very sorry that your daughter was murdered.
However do not blame or punish me or the thousands of other law abiding gun owners for her death.
We did not murder your daughter or did you any harm.
Sorry to be so blunt.
Andy

The only ones guilty of treason would be those using their personal tragedy, no matter how unfortunate, to forcibly strip the constitutional rights away from free Americans. People experience tragedies every day, yet not everyone that has such an experience decides the only way to deal with the pain is to punish others. Take away gun rights and there will only end up being MORE of these kinds of shootings as Americans are stripped of their right to self defense.

Get off the soap box and get help to deal with your grief. Taking rights away from others is NOT the answer.

Every time some teenagers go flying off a road, drunk, and are killed, why don't the parents come out demanding "Car control"? Ban the car! "Why isn't alcohol sale to minors illegal!?!?!?" Oh, wait, it is illegal. So is speeding, so is driving drunk.

Because it'd be blaming the wrong things for the incident, that's why.

Yet. There is this pavlovian response, now 100% predictable, whenever insane or criminal people shoot someone that the tool is blamed, instead of the lack of parenting, little or no mental health care, or a population of children that are left to be "babysat" by a T.V. on which a stream of murders-as-entertainment is glorified, every day.

The same networks which profit from an endless menu of fictional violence are the ones who profit from wallowing in the news stories of actual violence.

People like this dad are absolutely blind to the possibility that malfunctioning humans are behind these incidents and they immediately hop on "gun control" as the answer to everything, -even though the laws have proven to be ineffective to crazy or criminal users as they are to drunk-driving teenagers.

This is why we see the same "ban the guns" response to incidents like the Orlando one and why, fortunately, some Senators just wouldn't stand for a rush to implementing another set of laws. New laws which would have again proven to be ignored in the future. Good for them.

If people want to get to the root of this violent culture they're going to have to look behind the rear sights to the people holding the guns, same as they look behind the wheel at the people driving the cars.

Shame on 0bama & liberal democrats for trying to disarm American citizens making them easy prey for Islamic terrorist.
That Orlando clown was no more a terrorist than he was an airline pilot. Besides that, the Florida gun-free zone law had nothing whatsoever to do with the president.

We are already pretty easy targets for terrorists without any new restrictions.
Most of our fellow countrymen walk around with a whopping case of cranial rectosis.

Sure sounds treasonous to strip law abiding citizens of rights because of somebody who violated another's rights while breaking the law.

In order to be a terrorist you have to have a political objective and use the tactic of terrorism to further that objective. Please explain to us what the Orlando clown's political objective was.
Then please show us how "it is Obama's Fault" that, I assume, the nightclub was designated a gun-free zone?

Looking forward to something other than unsubstantiated opinions.

In order to be a terrorist you have to have a political objective and use the tactic of terrorism to further that objective. Please explain to us what the Orlando clown's political objective was.
Then please show us how "it is Obama's Fault" that, I assume, the nightclub was designated a gun-free zone?

And if I may shamelessly quote myself, here's half your homework assignment I completed for you already:

From the 2007 Florida statutes describing how nobody can carry concealed weapons in bars, Title XLVI Ch. 790 ss 12, here is the link:

(12) No license issued pursuant to this section shall authorize any person to carry a concealed weapon or firearm into any place of nuisance as defined in s. 823.05; any police, sheriff, or highway patrol station; any detention facility, prison, or jail; any courthouse; any courtroom, except that nothing in this section would preclude a judge from carrying a concealed weapon or determining who will carry a concealed weapon in his or her courtroom; any polling place; any meeting of the governing body of a county, public school district, municipality, or special district; any meeting of the Legislature or a committee thereof; any school, college, or professional athletic event not related to firearms; any school administration building; any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose...

So, since that is a gun-free zone law in effect a year before Obama won the election, how can he rationally be blamed for that law?

Please just concentrate now on how Orlando Clown was a terrorist when nobody in Al Qaeda or ISIS ever heard of the guy, and he had no known political agenda?

Thanks in advance.

And if I may shamelessly quote myself, here's half your homework assignment I completed for you already:

From the 2007 Florida statutes describing how nobody can carry concealed weapons in bars, Title XLVI Ch. 790 ss 12, here is the link:

So, since that is a gun-free zone law in effect a year before Obama won the election, how can he rationally be blamed for that law?

Please just concentrate now on how Orlando Clown was a terrorist when nobody in Al Qaeda or ISIS ever heard of the guy, and he had no known political agenda?

Thanks in advance.

Sure they heard of him, Muhamed Muhamed Muhamed.. or something like that (sarcasm). He was also friends with the first American "homocide bomber". As far as the GFZ, I don't give two rubs about it or who's "fault" it is.

If the Orlando shooter wasn't a terrorist, then WHY has this incident caused all the political hoopla to ban "assault weapons", and "no fly-no buy" lists in order to keep them out of the hands of "terrorists"? They're even trying to say San Bernidino was a work-place violence incident, along with the Ft. Hood shooter as well.

Just because nobody specific in ISIS or Al Queda hasn't "heard of him", doesn't mean he wasn't a sympathizer and acted on their behalf according to their clarion calls for all Muslims to perpetrate acts of violence (aka terrorism) upon the western world. He even BOLDLY delcared what, why, and for whom he was doing what he was doing while he was doing it.

That would make him.... a terrorist.

Was that enough "concentration" for you? o_O

Mr Parker, I say this all of the time. I say it whenever we suffer one of these outrages. I said it when your daughter was brutally murdered by a crazed gunman.
I'm sorry for the loss of your lovely daughter!
However, her death and your rage and sorrow, do not trump my civil rights!!!

Mr. Parker,
I am very sorry that your daughter was murdered.
However do not blame or punish me or the thousands of other law abiding gun owners for her death.
We did not murder your daughter or did you any harm.
Sorry to be so blunt.
Andy
The deluded mind will not accept facts. It functions only on the base impulses from its malformed limbic system...drip drip drip, feel feel feel. It is how it copes with life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top