JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I purchased a "freedom safes" by Liberty from them a few years back and I am very comfortable and happy with it.

I think everyone should own a gun safe to protect guns, heirlooms, important papers, etc, from theft, fire, and misplacing things.

Even a $120 locking steel "gun cabinet" with the two tubular locks on the door (mounted in one end of the closet surrounded on three side) is better than nothing at all... we got broken into a couple years back while at the river for the day, and I still have my "armory" after that event!

People buy out of convenience as much as they do for the product itself. Everyone who sells safes should sell them as delivered, with a discount for pickup. It typically costs $200 to move a big safe. People just don't want to search for a mover. That is why Costco is so successful in safe sales.

Why sellers don't understand the consumer mentality is beyond me. Make it easy. Cost is actually secondary if you hold a buyer's hand and wipe his butt for him.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top