JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oddly enough I considered carrying a second weapon just to take up the slack that I have in my pants.

(I'm down 45lbs in 5 months)

oddly enough I considered carrying a second weapon just to take up the slack that I have in my pants.

(I'm down 45lbs in 5 months)

About 3 months ago I started a program that several guys at work were on and have great success. Sense I started I have gone from 378 down to 315 as of yesterday. Down 62 lbs in 3 months.

Dyjital & Terry,

Congrats on the weight loss. That's some impressive weight in a short time. I'll leave it at that so this doesn't get too sappy (I won't go Biggest Looser on you):s0112::s0112:

Ha! One of the benefits of male increasing girth is developing a waistline "groove" in your flab from tight belts. This is excellent for retaining the cylinder of an unholstered REVOLVER inside of the belt! The other defensive benefit of gaining weight is much increased TRACTION when making assertive movements...................elsullo :D

Ha! One of the benefits of male increasing girth is developing a waistline "groove" in your flab from tight belts. This is excellent for retaining the cylinder of an unholstered REVOLVER inside of the belt! The other defensive benefit of gaining weight is much increased TRACTION when making assertive movements...................elsullo :D

You made my day with that comment. Thanks

Ok guys here is what Im doing. more of a meal replacement to jump-start my weight loss because I was so over-weight.

There is a group of us at work that are MediFast wieghtloss program.

http://www.tsfl.com/index.asp

Because I was so over-weight my Dr. suggested loosing some weight before. I started this program on Aug. 23 and as of this last Monday Nov 15 I have gone from 378 lbs to 315. Once im under 300lbs my Dr. says I can start to work out more (walking, hiking and thing like that. Hope the link above helps.

P.S. This is the only Diet Program that I have been able to stay on with out cheating.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top