JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your complaining about how the muzzle digs into you and how your pants don't stay up. You might try www.kholster.com . It would be as thin as possible, adjustable for cant and ride height, protect your skin from the gun so it doesn't dig into you, and maybe with all that leather surface area, help keep your pants from sliding down. And at $45 shipped, it's relatively cheap. Another thing. You said your belt is thick leather. Is it an actual gun belt? two layers of leather sown together crossgrain? You said it was $40, and it's hard to find a leather gun belt for less than $55.

I too suffer from dun-laps, my belly done lapped my belt.:s0114: Seriously, get rid of the holster altogether. Install a belt clip directly on the receiver, and carry at the 6-5 O'clock position. I get up in the morning and carry all day this way, sometimes I have to reach back to make sure it's still with me, the kel-Tec PF-9 not my a**. :s0114:

Ok, fat belly guys like myself only, please respond.
I am trying to figure this out. So i got my conceal carry permit about 4 months ago, and cannot find a holster, IBW that is comfortable.
Main problem is they frakking pull my pants down around my hip on the side i am carrying on. No matter which jeans i wear, 36" tight or 38" loose. Or i can tighten my belt to the point i can barely breath.....bad answer.

I THINK i bought a good gun belt...1 1/2" solid leather, paid $40 for..seems sturdy so i don't THINK it is a belt issue...
The IWB holsters i have tired are a Biancchi clip on, and a Minotaur M-tac. Both of them are uncomfortable in that they 'push' inside down low...sort of hard....at the lowest point, where the bottom of the barrel is..are just uncomfortable..if i loosen my belt, they feel better, but then my pants SAG bigtime on that side.....
Fobus OWB PAddle with a tight belt is WAY more comfortable but sticks out like an appendage.

Anywas not wanting to whine..but any suggestions? AM tired of spending $$ on belts that either feel like **** or stick out like an extra appendage....

I have a belly, and the solution for me is to carry in the small of my back (6 o'clock). I am right-handed, so I use a left-handed IWB High Noon Holsters "hidden ally". With this setup I can comfortably carry my S&W 640 or a Taurus PT-111 Millenium.

I have a belly, and the solution for me is to carry in the small of my back (6 o'clock). I am right-handed, so I use a left-handed IWB High Noon Holsters "hidden ally". With this setup I can comfortably carry my S&W 640 or a Taurus PT-111 Millenium.

You know, I used to carry SOB with a 1911 left handed,even being right handed, before I had a carry permit. OOPS!!! :s0112: Maybe it's time to try it again.

I ordered one of these about 3 and a half weeks ago, a lefty for a 1911, from here:

<broken link removed>

At the time they said that it was backordered two weeks, but it still hasn't shipped.

Sorry to hear about the backordered, you should email the seller to remind them. It happen to me once when have a backordered, they forget to ship it to me. I am pretty sure you will like the holster, a friend of mine here in grants pass tried mine with is 4" springfield 1911 and he fall in love with it. Too bad he can't find any local. I think $56 is the same price I got mine 3 years ago.

I'm a big guy (42in waist) and wear a OWB Galco open-top leather holster for my 1911. I also OpenCarry 99% of the time and do not worry about "printing."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top