JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, have a burris fastfire 2 never used- 180 obo
ATI ak-47 75rd drum like new in box- 120 obo
HK91 30 rd mags (3)- 25 dollars each or 60 for the trio.
Need to sell to help with health problems, pics to follow.

i can send pics to email or through text if anyone is interested in that route just pm me info.

Yes it does, I believe its the picatinny mount. I originally got it to put on an ultimak rail and it fit fine but couldn't get a co witness

The ak mag is like new in box. The fastfire and mount I still have the original packaging but I purchased these over 4 years ago and correct I mounted it on the ak but never went to range with it. As far as co witness it didn't seem to work for mme but hell maybe I did it wrong haha

I'm working on getting pics up, my only internet is my phone and haven't figured out how to attach photos when posting on this site without a pc.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top