JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know some here have had not to good of service from Midway, but I placed a order for some bullets that they had in stock and received my order within 3 work days. Had to call in my order, and they were quick and easy to deal with. From my point of view great service and will deal with them in the future.

I bought 500 .308 bullets there a couple weeks ago. Bullets were at my door delivered within a week. Shipping rates leave a little to be desired but the service has always been good in my experience.

I bought 500 .308 bullets there a couple weeks ago. Bullets were at my door delivered within a week. Shipping rates leave a little to be desired but the service has always been good in my experience.

I have always felt the shipping rates were a bit high as well, but not out of the ball park. I started to think about it and my in stock orders are shipped same or next day. I am kept informed and up to date on the shipping process, complete with tracking number. My only complaint was I attempted to cancel and order about 30 seconds after I had made it. About 2 days later, I got an email saying it couldn't be canceled as it was already shipped (which it had, I had the tracking number and could see it was on it's way). The email I did get told me to just reject the package when I got it and once they got it back they would process my return. The order was only about 15 bucks, it was honestly my mistake, and I can always use another magazine, so I kept it.

In the end I feel the service I get warrants the cost of shipping. Overall ordering from them has been positive, so I will continue to do so.

I've always thought their shipping is a little high but they ship things quickly and will actually say if something isn't in stock instead of letting you order it and telling you it will ship in a month. I'll continue to buy from them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top